20.

Freen's PoV
I went straight to my apartment after her message. Did I do something wrong? Is she mad at me? Or something happened in work or some case. Maybe I should check today's case. Anyway I won't be able to sleep tonight without curdling by baby so I'll go to station and check on something interesting.

Really Becky why are you not back home. Hope you're fine. I took a hot bath and went back to station. I took out all the files in Becky's table. Everyone in the station having night duty looked at me confused.

I opened the above file. It was a recent murder maybe yesterday. I looked the photo of the person and it looked familiar. As I read the name my eyes widened. It is Mr.Armstrong. If I'm not wrong Becky's dad. God who will kill him such brutally.

His hairs are shaved. His nails have been fully removed I think with the use of cutting player. His arms have been slashed and his body is completely soaked with blood. I wonder who would kill him such brutally.

I took out other files and it was another man of 50's who has been murdered similarly a year ago. I wonder if this is done by the same person. I read the name of that victim and it's Sarah's dad. God really.

All of this is linked? For real. I wanted to call Becky to ask but she was not picking and it's been midnight already so I just kept open all 3 files and started to search more if it's all linked. But no only this 3 are linked.

I think Becky's dad knew Sarah and her dad. Should I ask Nop about it? I read another name in Sarah's file indicating it's her brother not a step brother like Nop. Is is her real brother. His name is Saint. Where is he? Where did he run away?

He never came to ask about his father or sister. He is the only one remaining. Her mom has passed away long time ago. Which means he has run away.

I didn't know when I slept on the desk while thinking of the case. I woke up when sun hitting my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and saw it was already 7am . Shit I slept here. Should I meet Nop now or Becky? God it's damn confusing.

I checked my phone and I had got an message from unknown number. I opened it and it says

'Phi I think Becky has gone mad she is marry Nop already. I tried to convince her but she is just keeping herself locked in the room. I think mom is forcing her to do so. Please save her phi. Wedding is today evening.'

It's Ruby. I gave her my number when I had met her in her home earlier.
I was in total shock . I was just thinking whom to meet. But anyway I can meet both of them. Today is there wedding no I'll surly ruin it. But how.

I walked here and there thinking on how to ruin the wedding and then a idea popped in my mind. I immediately left the office. Heng who stared at me said "Good morning Miss..."

I didn't listen to him and ran to my car. This is really important I have to stop the wedding which is in noon. I hope I can stop it.

I called my brother Sky. I said "Hello I need your help Sky."

He said "What help Phi?"

I said ".........."

After explaining everything he was so shocked. He asked weather I'm really his phi. Ya I'm doing this for first time because I had never been in love before. Love can make us do anything and now I believe it.

I then went to home got freshened up. Ate some food in the near by restaurant searching for a good place to execute my plans.

It's really going to be fun this evening I smirked remembering how Becky face would be after seeing me on her wedding with that stupid Nop.

.............. TO BE CONTINUED.............

Love can make us do anything I hope the one who love Freen can make her feel better then the haters. All those who hate Freen are not strong enough to make us weak because we love her more than they can imagine.

Everything will be fine with time. I hope time passes soon and my baby will be strong enough again and we all will make that possible.

Love ❤️ Freen 🫶🫶🫶