42.

Freen's PoV
Becky was mumbling something in her dream. I think she had a nightmare. So I asked her to open her eyes. I can't see her condition right now. She's trembling and I just hugged her to calm her down.

She was shaking and mumbling Ruby's name. Finally when she was calm she broke the hug and sat straight. She said "Freen I want to see your brother now."

I said "But Becky aunt is not in a good condition."

Becky said "We'll tell the nurse to take care of her. I need to see your brother now."

I was shocked is she going to kill. No she might be just..

Becky stood up and said "Are you taking or I'll leave."

I just got up and led her to the car. I took her to Mr. Lee and informed him we were coming there. Within minutes we were in the station. My heartbeat was raising as we were moving in. I had never thought of this day. Never in my life. As we went in I saw sky. He had been handcuffed to a table. He is sitting there. He has those puppy eyes and his eyes are red. Yah he has been crying but why?

Becky ran to him and punched him on his face. My heart hurts to see this scene. Becky said "You basted what did you do to my sister. I'll kill you with my own hands." Sky was just listening to her. He was crying. But he should be happy right because he killed all. But to our surprise he said something that made Becky take a step back.

He said "Phi in law I would never do that to Ruby who I loved to my heart fullest."

His tears fell from his eyes. He said "Yes I killed your dad and Sarah's dad but I didn't kill Ruby nor Sarah."

He looked at me and said "Nor she killed them phi. Trust me I'm telling the truth."

I was speechless. I know he's not lying. He is serious. God what's happening. Becky slapped him again and said "Stop lying you rascal."

His nose was bleeding but he said "I'm telling the truth phi in law. Ruby and I were in relationship even before you and Phi got married. We both supported your marriage. You can ask Kade yesterday I was busy with some patients."

Becky took her phone out and called Kate. She has been spying on my brother and she didn't even tell me? Really Becky. What's going on?

Becky said on the line "Hello kade. Where was Sky yesterday?"

Becky just nodded and finally ended the call. What's going on? If Sky is not the murderer then who is. Who the fuck did it? I should even catch Reena and take her statement as well. Fuck everything is messed up.

Becky just sat on the near by chair I know exactly how she feels. Soon the forensic report would come and we would get much of the information. I learnt a new detective is on the way to take the lead in the case. I hope she would help.

Her name was ... oh yah I remember Deek. Her profile was too interesting though. Solved so many mysteries case. She would solve this as well.

Becky got up and came to me. She said "Freen I'm sorry."

I hugged her and said "Don't worry Becky, Deek will be here soon. Let's hope she'll be able to solve the case."Becky nodded and we went back to hospital. Becky mom was awake but she was too weak. It was already night and Becky became a bit weak as she didn't have anything since last night. I bought her and aunt some fruits to eat.

They were eating when a tall girl entered the room with a bouquet of flowers. She said "Hi Miss. Sarocha I'm Deek. The detective of the case. I just came from the forensic department. After collecting enough stuffs."

I nodded. Gosh she's so handsome. Becky stared at her non stop. I went towards her to remind her she's married to me. And of course she should only looked at me.

Deek said "Fine I just wanted to talk to the people who saw the dead body first. Including Miss. Rebecca."

Becky blinked her eyes and said "I'll surely help you Deek. I just want justice to my sister."

I nodded in agreement. Deek said "Fine be at my office tomorrow let's just have a talk."

We nodded and she left. I let out a sigh. Becky looked at me and said "Freen I can't take so many information at a time. Who's the killer?"

I said "I too don't know Becky let's hope for the good."

.............TO BE CONTINUED.............

I just added myself to the story to make it more interesting. Sorry guys.

But yah I love you. Take care ok. Bye 👋 🙂.