012

The only place I didn't look for you... was inside my heart.

 was inside my heart

Prince Park Jimin. Inhee found herself hysterically laughing.

That traitor snake!

The problem in her hands right now was her own hands which were chained. She managed to get up on her heels with the support of the bed. The sound of footsteps indicated the presence of guards outside the door. She looked through the giant glass window making sure she had the space to break out her escape.

Smashing the glass using the gold flower vase with her bonded hands, she leaped out into the garden. Ducking down in the bushes to keep out of the guards' eyes, she again entered the secret passageway leading to the royal library.

A few ropes aren't enough to cage me.

The lights were dimmed inside the hall, much to her pleasure. She was slowly footing her way in when she tossed into a figure. Steady on her feet, she pulled out her dagger, gripped between her two hands, ready to knock down her enemy, but to her surprise, she heard a familiar yelp. "Wait-"

She gritted her teeth.

He isn't living a day longer.

She fought the urge to hysterically laugh at his face. "I'm alive. You must be disappointed," she said. Her grip only tightened as she had no good reason to halt her movements and spare the traitor's life.

"You shouldn't have come here," said the man, again with a look she couldn't read.

"Is that a warning Prince Jimin?" She tackled forward, kicking his leg. He hissed a little before he composed his stance and ducked down when she snatched the dagger from his belt with her tied hands. She swung the dagger at his neck, and Jimin held her wrists in place. She struggled to free herself.

"You wouldn't want to hurt yourself, Princess. Let's talk," he grunted. She kicked his knee once again, which buckled landing on the floor. She gripped his hair and pulled his head forward.

"So you want to have a discussion with me rather than killing me now?" She asked, noticing his lack of effort. "Would you like to call the king here first to ensure your safety or should we get down to business?"

"There is a lot that you don't know."

"Why don't you begin by explaining why you are here?" she asked. He gripped her wrist once again and attacked her feet, making her fall on her back.

"I can ask you the same," he grunted, "you should have informed somebody before you left."

She smiled through the ache in her spine when he lifted her and trapped her against a wall. "So you could have killed me on the way?"

He pinned her chained wrists above her head on the wall, his face inched closer to her, breath hitting her face. The smell of lavender filled her senses while he pulled out a knife from his boot.