🩵 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 - 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 🧡

Auburn sat in her room, thinking about how to get out. She was sitting there for like hours on end, with one boy coming in every hour to check up on her. She said she was okay every time, but none of them believed her. And she had enough. She wanted out and to be alone for awhile. She first turned off her tracker, and disabled her phone for awhile. After doing that she grabbed her backpack and filled it with an extra pair of clothes, and cash, with her license. She sneaked out of the window, and quietly shut it. She walked into town and went to a hotel to book a room for the night. As she was doing that she heard multiple dings singling that Luke didn't know where she was.

After getting to the hotel, she laid in the bed, for a quick second to get ahold of her bearings. She breathed in and out multiple times. She grabbed ahold of her phone and cleared everything that came up in the notifications section. She saw a lot of calls from all boys excluding Michael. Michael wasn't in the picture right now.

She grabbed her room key and left the hotel. Auburn went through so many cute, and small locally owned businesses, and bought as much as she could. Going through each store was fun, especially in October it was all the colors of fall. It was so pretty. Auburn dropped her bags off at the hotel, and went back out for dinner. She went to this cute little cafe and ordered coffee, and some grilled chicken, with fruit, and corn.

She left and left a good tip, and went back to the hotel. She tried on everything that she bought, and put small things made of glass in their own separate bag. After being off the phone for hours, she picked it up and looked through her socials, and all her texts. No one was like panicking, so that was a good thing? Right?

After going through her socials for like 30 minutes, she shut it off, and grabbed clothes for a shower, which was basically her pajamas. After her shower, she dried her hair and came back out of the bathroom, and laid down on her bed. She turned the tv on for background noise and picked up her phone again, checking notifications again.

She didn't find anything disturbing, so she continued looking through things, responding to comments, and all that jazz. She then got a call from Michael surprisingly, and then she answered it.

Aub - bold
Mikey - reg

"Auburn, where are you right now! Everyone's freaking out!"

"Why are you even calling me? I thought that we are done?"

"The guys are freaking out! They said, you were on suicidal watch? For like committing a lot?"

"Then stop them from freaking out. I left to get a little peace and quiet. Surely they understand that."

"Luke's not though, they've been calling and texting me, throughout the entire day, because they thought you were with me. What a stupid assumption."

I could feel Michael rolling his eyes.

"I really don't care. Tell them to stop looking for me! I'll be back later."

"I can't they're out looking for you. You either tell us where you are, or you'll get in trouble later. Take your pick."

"Wow, big words for someone who doesn't want anything to do with me!"

"Ugh, just shut up!"

"I would rather be found dead, than tell you all where I am."

"Fine, you leave us with no choice!"

And he hung up.

You know what? I should be scared, but I'm not, it's not really my strong suit.

So I'll just be waiting right here, til they find me.

You wanna join me?

and that's the end of this chapter!

this took forever and honestly i almost quit, but thanks to some of my besties i continued it. :)

yw :)

anyways do u think that auburn will get caught?

thoughts?

also this book is gonna end soon, and i'm not gonna tell y'all how many chapters are left, so treat every chapter like it's the last :)

a/n: hey y'all ch 28 is finally up, hope you enjoy it. make sure to follow me, vote and comment 🌴

hope y'all are having a great day/night/whatever i love y'all 😘💙

ch 29 will be up soon tho

- ash ✌️