● JIHO VS DANIEL

"Why aren't you guys fighting?" Doo Lee asked "what are you guys doing?" "Whoever wins gets their nudes pics deleted

"Why aren't you guys fighting?" Doo Lee asked "what are you guys doing?" "Whoever wins gets their nudes pics deleted." He said (so they have one of him too) Daniel thought as Doo's friend's began to say "they aren't fighting.." "boring" "fine let's make this interesting? If G hole wins you no longer serve us" Doo Lee said as Jiho was doing a happy dance on the inside. (So if I win I don't have to serve them anymore! I CAN ESCAPE FROM THEMMM)

"Take this!" Jiho began to attack Daniel kept his guard up as Jiho continued to hit him (I will let him win) Daniel said internally "enough" a voice said from behind them "shut up" "mind your own business" Doo and his friends commented one if Doo's friend's seemed to recognize him and the person next to him (That's Euntae Lee! the architecture class prezz! Mighty Vasco!)

"Y/n" "hmm?" "I should teach them a lesson stand behind me I don't like bad people" Vasco said Y/n nodded (what's happening?) Jiho and Daniel thought confused of the situation.
That's when Vasco grabbed Doo by his neck "you guys are bad guys" Vasco responded as he held Doo Lee up. "Sorry! Let me down" as Vasco was dealing with Doo, Y/n went over to Daniel and Jiho.

"Are you two alright?" They both nodded as they both blushed "were okay" Y/n smiled as Vasco continued to hold Doo up as they all apologized "Vasco you looked really cool!" Y/n said as Vasco blushed.

"You guys better start working up" he said "Thanks Vasco" they both said as Y/n chuckled at their attitudes "what are your names?" Y/n asked them "m-my names Jiho" "my name is Daniel Park" "my name is Y/n L/n nice to meet you guys

"You guys better start working up" he said "Thanks Vasco" they both said as Y/n chuckled at their attitudes "what are your names?" Y/n asked them "m-my names Jiho" "my name is Daniel Park" "my name is Y/n L/n nice to meet you guys." Vasco nodded "so you two know me from our school?" Vasco asked them "yep the fashion department." Jiho said "fashion? That's the transfers class, right?" He asked "yup" Jiho said. "The one who knocked down Zack Lee?" "Yup"

"Tell the new guy. Don't screw around." Vasco said as he cried tears in one eye as Y/n sighed using a handkerchief to wipe his tears away as Vasco blushed and fainted from the action "Tabasco! I'll see you at school Jiho, bye Daniel" Y/n and Tabasco walked away from the convenience store after that.