High School

haiii! my name is papaya. Before reading please take note:
1. There will be grammatical errors
2. This story is based on MUCDICH's game storyline
3. Buckle up and know that this is going to be cringe
4. Enjoy ig??

________________________________________________________________________________

"Cherry blossoms bloom upon the arrival of the 魔女,"

After hearing that, I could see—my family; Being hung. On a white spiderweb. Other than my parents, there were many other people who were hung. I think those were my ancestors. But why are they here? Under them was a stone throne where a lady in black stood. She got seated and let out an echoing laugh. Then she smiled and started counting.

"One,"

The spiderweb broke, making my ancestors plummet to the ground.

"Two,"

With a motion of her hands they slowly stood up.

"Three."

Standing up, their severed faces gaped at me. They scanned my body then started sprinting.

Next thing I knew, my body shot up. My heart was beating rapidly. My body was wet with sweat. I settled down then laid down again.

"Finally," I muttered because it was the start of my spring break. Sitting up, I twisted my back until it cracked, and after that, letting out a long yawn. Feeling relaxed after that stretch, I gently placed my feet on the cold hardwood floor of my house.

Standing up, I started thinking about that dream I had a while ago. I decided to shrug it off and brush my teeth in the bathroom. This wasn't the first time I had a dream like this. I've had dreams like this ever since my friends Kayla, Jason, Daniel, Leon, William, and Cecil disappeared when I was in high school. Since I'm 20, I've already gotten used to this routine.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I lit my stove and set a pot of tap water. Then I started preparing the vegetables and meat I needed to make curry. When the water started boiling, I dropped the ingredients and waited for the right time to put the roux blocks. After waiting a while, I dropped the roux blocks in the curry. I stirred the curry a little bit more until it was ready. After preparing my plate with rice, I scooped out a big spoonful of my favorite curry. I pulled out one of the wooden chairs of my four-seated table. Sitting down, I proceeded to eat.

Right when I was going to take my second bite, a woman seemed to whisper into my ear,

"It's too late, Yasu,"

"Too late for what? I-"

I abruptly froze. It suddenly seemed that her voice was echoing in my head. My ears wouldn't stop ringing. My body started to shiver. Then my vision went black.

She let out a sinister laugh and then seemed to leave. After recovering from the incident for a few seconds, I realized my curry had gone cold. I checked my watch and then looked outside. I couldn't believe it; it was already 8:30 in the evening! After getting up and walking back and forth in panic for a few minutes, I found out what she meant by 'It's too late.'

It's too late to save my friends.

I was baffled by this outcome. I'm pretty sure they weren't kidnapped; they always stick together when they walk home at night, so it's weird how they suddenly disappeared. Even if someone tried to, I'm sure they know how to defend themselves because they and I watch boxing matches on TV. There is no way that they've been kidnapped, or they would have just disappeared.