Motherly Love

Your P.O.V

Foxy hasn't come home yet. You are now 8 months pregnant and the father of your child hasn't come home since he ran off to kill Nick. Bonnie has been taking care of you while the other 3 try to figure out what should be done about Nick.

~~~~~~~~

You are sitting at the kitchen table, one hand on your stomach and the other holding your head up as you watch Bonnie and Chica cooking breakfast. You watch the two of them move around the kitchen in perfect sync. Not even bumping into each other once. Footsteps approach the kitchen, so you turn around and see Freddy and Goldy coming into the kitchen. They sit down at the table with you, and relax into their chairs exhausted.

"Do either of you want a drink? Breakfast will still be a bit before its done, but I can get you a drink if you would like one." Chica asks the boys without turning away from the counter.

"I'm good Chica, I'm not thirsty or hungry right now." Freddy replies solemnly.

"Can I just have a glass of water Chica? I am a bit thirsty and I don't think it will be a good idea to be dehydrated right now." Goldy asks with a half smile.

"Sure thing Goldy." Chica chirps.

She walks over to the cupboard and grabs a glass from it. She walks over to the freezer and grabs a couple of ice cubes. She walks over and fills the glass up quickly and brings it over to Goldy.

"Here you go. Just ask if you would like me to fill it up for you again." She tells him sweetly, walking back over to help Bonnie finish cooking breakfast.

The kitchen goes silent as Chica and Bonnie quietly finish making breakfast. 10 minutes go by and breakfast is finally finished. Chica sets the plates and silverware out, while Bonnie transferred the food from the counter over to the table. The table is soon filled with piles of food. Bonnie and Chica managed to make waffles, pancakes, eggs (your favourite kind), bacon, sausage, toast, and a pitcher of fresh orange juice.

"Did you two make a big enough breakfast?" You ask in wonder, looking over all the food that was piled on the table.

"We all need the energy. The baby is coming soon and we are all going to need our strength to help you with it." Bonnie tells you, putting a hand on your shoulder and sitting down beside you.

"And don't forget about the Foxy rescue mission. We got to go back and find out what happened to him. We got to see if this child is going to have its father or not." Freddy says, grabbing his fork and taking a couple pancakes.

"When is that happening?" Chica inquires.

"Today. You and Y/N are going to stay at the house while me, Freddy, and Bonnie go back to the pizzeria." Goldy says through a mouth full of food.

"I want to go too." You say crossing your arms.

"You need to go through the stuff in the garage and see what we need to go and buy for the baby, ok? You worry about the baby and we will worry about finding out what happened to Foxy." Bonnie tells you sweetly.

"Ok Bonnie. I'll stay back. But all of you better be careful. Ok?"

All three of the boys nod their heads and start eating. You sigh as you start to eat your food as well.

~Time Skip Till After Breakfast~

"You guys be careful ok? Don't get yourself killed by Nick or anything." You tell the three boys standing at the door.

"We will Y/N. You be careful as well ok? If the baby starts kicking again you stop whatever you are doing right away ok? We can't have you or the baby dying." Bonnie tells you as he wraps you in a hug.

"I will Bonnie. I'll see you all when you come home." You tell the boys as they leave the house and start walking off towards the direction of the pizzeria.

"I'm going to go and start looking in the garage Chica." You yell into the house.

"I'll join you once I finish cleaning up from breakfast." She yells back.

You smile as you walk out of the house and into the garage. You walk around the garage until you find some boxes with the words "Baby Blankets" on them. You smile as you grab one and open it up. Sure enough, a bunch of your old baby blankets are neatly packed in the box. You smile as you reach inside and pull one out so you can see the rest of them. To your surprise, a letter with your name on it is underneath the blanket. You pick the letter up and notice that it's in your others handwriting as well. You set the blanket down and take the letter and open it up.

Dear Beloved Daughter,

A/N
I think that's a good place to end it. What do you think? I should probably tell you but exams are coming up which means one of two things. 1. Either I'm going to be updating with all the spare time I'll have. 2. I will not update until they are over. Also, the contest ends not this coming Friday but the one after. So if you want to enter there is still plenty of time. For the contest details go to my contest book so find out what you need to do. First place has already been taken which leaves 2,3,4,7/13th place are left. That's all Little Foxes, I'll see you in the next chapter.