Chapter 11

I basically don't have anything to tell you guys so just enjoy the chapter/story

Anne's pov
Marcy and I were sitting on the floor (in my room btw). I invited her to come today so I can show her something of mine. I got out a memory box, placed it in front of Marcy. Since I trust her as my girlfriend and friend, I can show her my past.

Right?

"Everything in here is my past memories. I haven't opened it in a long, long time. I thought since we were girlfriends I can show this to you." "We've only been dating for a week now. I think we should wait until a month or so."

I looked at the box.

Maybe she is right. I can't force things to go quickly. I should wait a little.

I took the box and held it in my hands. I turned it over to the front. Something felt strange. It felt like I had one of these but a music box version. I looked over my closet and went over it. There were clothes piled up. And different things on the floor.

"Anne, what are you doing?" "C'mon, where are you? Aha! Found you!"

I held the music box. There were two gems on the top of it. One blue the other green. There was a key on the side of it too. I pulled the key out and into my side pocket.

"Look what I found." Marcy stood up to take a closer look. "Is that a music box?" "Yep, when I held my memory box it reminded me of this. Now that I'm holding it, something about it feels powerful and bad." "May I?"

I gave Marcy my consent and they looked over it.

"Why do I feel like I held one of these before?" "I don't know. But imma go bury it. Wanna come?" "You don't even have to ask."

Marcy and I went outside of my backyard. We dig as deep as we could next to a tree. I put the music box in and covered it.

Since the sky looked beautiful, I asked Marcy if she would like to go on the roof to watch the sunset. She of course said yes.

We were then on the roof.

The sky was beautiful. It was mixed with orange and pink. There was a tint of purple. The clouds were making it magical. The sun was starting to fall. It looked like it was from a painting.

I felt weight on my shoulder. I looked over to see a sleeping Marcy. She looked cute like this. I rested my head on hers and held her hands in mine.

After a few, I picked up Marcy and went inside. They started to stir. I quickly went my her side. I came closer to her and gave her a peck on the forehead.

I then got off to pick up the stuff that was on the floor. I got done with everything and went to bed.

I spooned Marcy. She felt cold. I went fast asleep then.

...

I opened my eyes just to find myself on a island. I sat up and looked above me. There were stars shooting across the sky. I got up. I saw that there was a little house. I looked around more to see Marcy. I was surprised why she was here and kinda confused.

She wasn't facing me.

She turned around only so I can see tears steaming down. She looked to be in rage. I then saw a figure behind them. They walk closer but the figure stayed in place. Marcy and I were feet's apart.

Marcy's eyes were different. One of them was orange while the other was still white. She clutched her fist. They're brows were knitting together. She was clenching her jaw.

I heard laughing. It sounded like Marcy's but they weren't laughing. The figure what seemed like getting closer. I saw them more clearly. They were now revealed.

"Why hello there, Anne Boonchuy."

Hey guys so I think imma be posting whenever i have time, so you'll have to wait a bit. The only reason why is bc I need to get prepared for school. So yeah, see you guys soon (hopefully) byeee.