My dear

Maleficent has been alive for centuries and he has had a past love that was stolen from him and broke his heart. All to become queen. He never opened his heart again. He swore never to.

He was walking along the wall he put up. When he noticed there was a small cottage in the distance. He wasn't usually curious till he saw long onus locks flowing in the wind. He followed the hair to see a fair-skinned male busy painting. Maleficent was intrigued by the person. The wasn't a small framed man but he was curvy. He looked beautiful. He wasn't over bearing overweight but he had a curvy figure with a nice butt and breast-like pecs. He wore what the maidens wore a beautiful long light pink skirt with a white long-sleeved shirt with an angel sleeve. His skin looked hairless no sign of it.

He wore a silk-like scarf over his hair as he was painting. He wasn't disturbing anyone except Maleficent who was somehow hypnotized by the man.

He went back to his home when his companion flew beside him and worth a flick of the wrist he turned into a man.

" Do you know of the man that lives across from the wall?" said Maleficent with his usual tone. Calm and somehow unevenly so.

" Oh yes he is very kind when I was tired from my journey he took me in and fed me he even let me lay in this warm bed," said Diaval as he walked beside Maleficent and he stopped rambling when he saw Maleficent's face.

" Does he bother you somehow ?" Asked Diaval making Maleficent shake his head.

That night as he lay in the bed made from silk he made. He felt that feeling stirring in his curiosity. He knew what happened the last time he felt this way he fell in love and was betrayed.

What could he do it was eat at him to open the walls and walk towards the cottage. To see him more or at least from a closer angle.

Maybe he should disguise himself. He then decided on what to do and when morning came he had already changed his appearance. His once onyx hair was now a light brown his toxic green eyes were now a simple blue his deathly pale skin was now tan his height decreased his 6'4 went to 5'11. His muscles also thinned. He had a swimmer's body.

He sighed as he approached the cottage where the man was. He then saw the man was now tending to his garden.

He slowly approached the cottage. He saw the man's face up close he had soft round cheeks with pouty pink stained lips. His eyes were Phoenix shaped.

Maleficent then came closer as he spoke up.

" Excuse me but could you please help me ?"

Yuna looked up from his plants and saw a very handsome man in front of him with brown hair and beautiful green eyes.

" Oh, are you lost ?" Asked Yuna as he stood up taking off his gloves the man was taller than him so he had to look up.

" Yes I came into the forest to find some plants for medicine but then got lost and I stumbled through the forest and found your lovely home," said the man. Yuna nodded before saying.

" Oh please come in It's a very hot day. " Said Yuna as he motioned towards his home and the man followed behind him.

Yuna made him sit down at his dining table and he poured the man some cool water he decided to ask if the man was hungry.

" If you are so kind I am starving," said the man and Yuna made him a plate of shrimp fried rice. He made it for lunch but thankfully he makes a lot to last till later.

" I've never eaten a meal like this before," said Maleficent as he started to eat after thanking Yuna who went to pour himself some water.

" So when you leave there is a path between those two oak trees they will lead you back to the town," said Yuna as he showed the man where to go then he asked.