Royal

Shu walked toward the library he needed a few books on the subject he was studying. As he walked around the corner he saw his sister. Lonnie was talking to the daughter of snow white.

He didn't bother to remember people's names since he wouldn't talk to them. He walked past his sister unnoticed as he quickly made his way to the library.

" I know but Audrey stop," said Ben as he and Audrey argued over the most simple thing. As he sighed it was of frustration sometimes he feels like Audrey is just too much.

" But Benny Bear why won't you do this for me " she whined loudly making Ben sigh. She held onto his arm brightly pressing herself against him.

" Audrey please stop this your embarrassing yourself," said Ben as he pulled his arm back. Audrey gasped and stormed away angrily. Shu who had seen the whole thing let or a soft chuckle before walking toward the aisle where the books he needed were located.

" What type of friend laughs at his friend's problem," said Ben as he heard Shu's soft laugh his beautiful hypnotizing laugh. Ben sighed as he shook his head and went to stand beside Shu. Ben had an unnerving ability to creep up on a person silently it scared everyone except Shu who had grown used to it.

" Bennyboo," said Shu in a whining way making Ben groan at his friend's nonsense. Shu laughed at his friend's face it looked like he smelled a troll's feet after gym class.

" Stop it you love it when she says it Bennyboo," said Shu mockingly as he walked down the bookcase. Fingers running along the spines of the books.

" I don't it's just something she does," said Ben as he cringed at the name. They both soon sat down at a table that was at the window in the corner. She then said.

" Then why do you let her call you that?" asked Shu as he opened his notebook and took the pencil out of his hair that was in a big bun.

" Because it makes her happy to call me that I want her to be happy Shu," said Ben as he looked up to see Shu busy writing down notes.

" Well then you stuck as Bennyboo for the rest of your life," said Shy as he held in a laugh and Ben groaned aloud making the librarian say.

" Shh!"

" Ben, what did your parents say about your idea?" Asked Shu as Ben told him about letting a few villain's children attend Auradon prep.

" They agreed after some requesting," said Ben with a smug face as he dusted his shoulders and Shu then said.

" More like begging right Bennyboo," said Shu as he placed both his elbows on the table entertaining his fingers and placing his chin on it.

" Stop" whined Ben as he then got a
"Shh!"

" See ya later Bennyboo," said Shu as picked up the books and walked to the lady at the desk. She stamped the book and he walked out of the library.

The following day Shu was woken up by his sister. She shook him wildly making his bed shake.

" Shu wake up " she whined as she shook him Shu let out a groan that made her stop shaking him.

" Get up today the villain kids will arrive," said Lonnie as she already wore her outfit. Shu then said.

" You go ahead I'll join you later," said Shy as he covered his head making his younger sister groan.

" Fine I'm leaving," she said as she threw her hands up in the air before walking towards the door.

" I'm leaving," said Lonnie with each step toward the door. Shu replied to each I'm leaving with a.