Depth

Sam was a normal boy he was the son of a Fisherman. His father worked for the king and he would tag along he remembered that when he was younger he found a baby octopus while swimming one day. But what was strange the baby octopus was half human and when he woke up he introduced himself as Ursal. Ursal was surprised when Sam gushed over his tentacles and how cool he looked making the boy at the time blush.

" Sam we need you there's something strange "

Sam turned to face the man who called out to him and he was no longer the little boy that tagged along with his father he was now a wealthy man who owned many ships that transported and were used as party and travel ships. He had built himself a nice manor at the side of the sea but one would expect that such a wealthy man would have a beautiful wife and children no he was all alone after his father's passing he focused on his business. His mother had passed after his birth and his other family had disowned him when his father died and now wants to rekindle.

" James, what's the problem?" asked Sam as he went to where his crew was standing.

" Captain I think something is holding onto the ship we can't move the wind is strong today but something is holding us back," said Diego a tan rugged-looking man who was a part of Sam's crew and became a part of it after losing his family to a fire.

" Diego hold the ships down I going to go see what's holding us back," said Sam as he took off his shirt. He now was only clad in his breeches. He kicked off his boots. Sam had built up quite the muscle from all the labor he does carrying large heavy crates and he was handsome with his pitch-black hair and green eyes that resemble the green of spring. His lips were a soft pink his skin tan and his legs muscles. He had scars along his ribs a star-like shape and some on his back.

" Captain this is a death wish it's not safe sir don't go," said Marshal a pale lean man with blue eyes.

" Since when have I ever cared about safety," said Sam as he placed his sword between his teeth climbing onto the ramp before jumping into the water.

When he could see he looked around to find nothing when he noticed large seaweed holding his ship back. He swam towards it and took his sword out of his mouth into his hand as he started to cut through the seaweed. His ship was almost free when he felt a presence behind him. When he turned suddenly he was met with glowing yellow eyes in contrast to purple skin a lean figure with long white hair cascading down his back. Red-stained lips and tentacles as both men froze Sam recognizing this to be the young boy he met.

Ursal had chanted a spell to sink the ship for he wanted what was on it. Some of these ships carry herbs he needed for his potions. He strengthens the seaweed and held back the boat as he moved to the service to take what he needed.

What shocked him was when a man jumped into the water. He was either brave or overall stupid. Ursal observed from afar as he noticed how well-built the man was and thought the scars on his body made him more attractive.

Ursal was for once curious as he moved closer he felt the nostalgia as he did this when he saw the handsome boy when he was just a hatchling. Wandering up the surface which could've had him killed if an adult human saw him instead of that boy. He still remembers the boy's eyes a beautiful green he had never seen in all the kingdom. He didn't even notice when he was behind the man till the man turned to face him.

He saw similar eyes and stared in wonder this was the same boy that found him on that day. He has grown up and was very handsome. 

'Does he have a family and hatchlings yet?' Thought Ursal as he hadn't mated yet and he shook his head to get the thought out of his head. He was a fertile male who could carry he was a good candidate but he was a human Ursal who was the almighty sea wizard that brought terror to those who spoke his name and was wondering if a human would find interest in him. Since humans get attracted to mermaids and mermen since they were more beautiful than a monstrosity he was.