~1~

Author pov

Two online best friends decided to complete their studies in South korea without knowing that , south korea will change their life .

Hina from Pakistan who met y/n through online platform. Y/n was an indian girl . They soon became best friend and started sharing every little thing of their life with eachother. As they both completed their school they decided to study in South korea for further more studies. They both applied for scholarship and luckily they got it .

At xx airport

Y/n pov

I was standing at the airport waiting for my best friend whose flight just landed . After of couple people walking out i saw her and i couldn't stop myself from running to her and hugging her tightly. Finally we met . I m so happy to see you . Welcome to india . I said making her grin .

Yes finally we met and i m also so  happy to see you . Thank you . She said and i hugged her back . 

Come let's go to my house we have our flight in evening you need to rest . She nodded and i helped her with her luggage. Her phone rang i saw the caller id which said papa . I took her phone Asalaam-walaikum uncle. Don't worry your dear daughter has safely landed and she is with me safe and sound. From now on she is my responsibility don't worry. I said to uncle. I saw hina smiling at me .

Thank you dear . I know she is safe with you take care of each other well okay? Uncle said .

Yes uncle . Take care of your self Allah Hafiz .   They greeted me back and i hung up the call

You'll take care of me ? I m elder than you . I should take care of you she said making me chuckle and her too .

So what we'll both take care of eachother she nodded and we walked out of airport. My father was waiting for us in car .

Namste uncle hina greeted my father making me smile . Now i understand why she was smiling when i greeted her father . Such a soft girl she is .

Namste dear come sit you must be tired she nodded. I kept the luggage in the trunk and sat .

Soon we reached my house , i introduced her to everyone and she got familiar to everyone real quick . Hina you should sleep we don't need to leave until 7 pm it's just 2 pm . She  obediently laid down and as she was tired it didn't took much time for her to get into deep slumber.

At 6 pm

I shaked hina and soon she woke up we need to get ready for airport. We are going to South korea . Ahhh I can't believe my excitement was on the peak. She smiled. Aren't you excited . I asked seeing no excitement.

Of course i m stupid. I just woke up let me process things. I laughed and hugged her . After we got ready and bid our good byes to my family members. My father and mother drove us to airport. They hugged me take care of yourself and hina and regularly call me okay? I nodded at my mother's words. 

The house would be so empty without you dear . My father said making me a little emotional but i controlled. The announcement of our flight happened and we made our way to gate . We one last time waved our hand to them and walked away ..

After settling everything me and hina sat and sighed in relief finally we are going to South korea i can't believe mannn . I said

Me too ohh god our dream is coming true . We both excitedly clapped our hands but not so loudly.

After of gossiping, sleeping, eating, playing and everything we finally reached south korea . We inhaled the air of the place we were willing to come for so long . I m hungry i said as she agreed too . We made our way to the near by convenience store . You get what you want and I'll get what i want  and we'll meet up here . I said looking at the big convenience store . She nodded and we both left .

We are in South Korea of course we need to try the ramen

I was searching for this specific ramen as i wanted to try it for so long

I was searching for this specific ramen as i wanted to try it for so long . I saw the last one here you are i was looking for you in this whole store . I wanted to try you for so long finally i can. As i was about to grab it , a manly hand came in my contact making me back away my hand really quick. The man who was busy in his phone finally looked up , wearing a cap and mask hided his face well but still his eyes were so beautiful.

You want to have it ? He asked me . I looked at the cup Noddles and shooked my head

No you can have it . Wait you speak English?  The man nodded and picked that ramen j wanted to have so bad but it's okay maybe another time .

Yeah i do and here you go you can have it . You were looking for it . I looked at him with my widen eyes .

You heard my talks ohh that's embarrassing. The man laughed. He laughed at me ? It's not even been 1 hour of me here and i m already making joke of myself

It's not . I didn't do it intentionally. Cmom take it I won't kill you he said making me laugh . I took the Noddles.

Thank you mr  i said and started walking away .

Hey !! What's your name ? Are you a foreigner? The man said .

Yeah i m from india . Just arrived here . And my name is - before i could complete

Y/nnnnn!!!!!! Hina came with her food . Where were you ? I was waiting for you she said

I m sorry butter cake. Let's go for billing. I said and walked away after waving at that mysterious man . He waved back to ..

Mysterious man pov

Y/n i whispered looking at her walked figure.

Jeon? Brother you alright? My best friend came , keeping his hand on my shoulder. I nodded.