~4~

Y/n pov

The boys came as we started eating. So tell us about yourselves. Taehyung asked.

I am y/n . I m from India . I said and again focused on food.

Jungkook chuckled. I guess you loved the food.

Yes . Every one chuckled there .

Hina . Taehyung said . Hina looked at him and blushed. Awwww so cute .

Ye- yeah . I m Hina , from Pakistan I came here to become doctor . She said , I looked at taehyung and he was looking at her so lovingly. I looked beside me to see jungkook looking at me .

Don't you think they are adorable together. I said . 

According to me you are adorable. I gave him a poker face and slapped his bicep. Okay okkayyy. I agree they are adorable together. Let's match them up . I nodded.

Oh shoot I forgot my chocolate in my bag . I'll get it . Jungkook let's go . You both sit here . Okay. I said as taehyung nodded and started eating. Hina looked up , I winked at her and ran away .

Hina pov

God knows what's in her mind . She ran away with jungkook and here I was sitting with taehyung, well no wonder why he is the heartthrob of the university. I started eating while catching some glance of him . As he finished his food he Fully turned to me . Now you can stare me as much you want rather than some glance . I bet on my life that I turned Fully red .

I - I wasn't staring. I said and started eating rice .

Yes you weren't staring. You were stealing glances . I looked towards him and he was so close to me , if I moved we might kiss .

Taehyungie oppaaaa a girl came . Thank God

무엇? . ( What ) He said coldly .

오늘 밤 내 생일 파티에 참석할 수 있는지 묻고 싶습니다. ( I'd like to ask if you could attend my birthday party tonight.) She said something

아니요 (no)  he said .

Wait what is she saying?? I asked looking at that girl's sad face .

She is asking if I could join her birthday party . He said

Why don't you join ? You should go she is saying so politely. He sighed and looked down then again looked at me .

Only if you join . He said making me sigh

Alright. I said making him smile . He looked at that girl who was standing there not understanding a single word

알았어 내가 갈게 하지만 그 사람도 나와 함께 갈 거야 ( alright I'll come only if she comes with me ) he said making that girl smile . She walked away .. so where were we ?? Yeah you stealing glances.

Umm I awkwardly looked at his intense stare . Why is he looking so deeply at me .

Hina . I came back . Thank you God again .

유리가 파티에 참여하자고 했어?(Yuri asked you to join the party?)He asked jungkook something.

. 나는 y/n이 나와 함께 올 경우에만 그녀에게 말했습니다. 너도 그랬어?( Yes ..I said y/n will join me too . You did the same ? ) Taehyung nodded while y/n was looking at jungkook angrily.

Hey what did you said about me . She said to jungkook.

I said 당신은 내가 만난 여자 중 가장 아름다운 여자예요 ( you are the most beautiful girl I ever met) . He said y/n still looked at him angrily while he trying to control his laugh . Taehyung was looking at him all smiley .

Heyyyy translate it . She said

It means you are very talkative. Me and y/n looked at him with wide eyes . I looked at taehyung who was smiling.

He is insulting my bestfriend and you are smiling. He looked at me

He isn't insulting her . He didn't meant that rather he said that she is the most beautiful women he ever met . He is just teasing her . I looked at him and I understood that jungkook likes y/n

Okay I'll not talk now . She silently started eating her food .

Awww you look so good while silently eating. It's so satisfying. Jungkook said

You mean I look nice while being silent? She said as jungkook nodded. I'll not stay silent now . And I'll also not talk to you . She said and walked away .

I guess it went to far . Taehyung said as I agreed .

I know but she looks so cute while being angry ohh God I m gonna die . Jungkook said while keeping his hand on his heart

Since when the Jeon jungkook started taking god's name . Taehyung said

The moment I saw y/n he said and followed y/n

I guess we should also go to our classes. Taehyung  said and stood up .

Yeah . I said and got my bag he gave me his hand as I shyly accepted it