~2~

Hina pov

After we paid for the food we started walking out. Wait it's just 600 won she needed to return me 800 won . You wait here I'll get it . Y/n said and ran to convenience store which was not that far . I stood there untill i saw a creepy man looking at me weirdly. I tried to stay calm but lost it when i saw 3 more men joining that creepy man . That creepy man started approaching me i went back and back untill my back hits the wall . I couldn't breath properly, he came more close but i didn't moved a inch from my place. He tried to grab my cheek but i held his hand and twisted it making that man groan , i kicked him when the second man started approaching me but was laying down soon . Slowly each one of them ran away ...

Another mysterious man pov

I was standing there looking at that one girl who bravely beated those creepy man to death . Wow her beautiful long hair , big eyes , chubby cheeks perfect to bite . Hinaaaaaaaa!!!!!! A girl came to her

Hina  i whispered. Beautiful name .

Hina pov

Y/n came to me there was a big line , i thought you would have gone too far away but I got the money. Let's Go to our dorm . I nodded as we started walking towards our dorm . I saw a tall figure looking at me , his face covered with mask and cap . I ignored him and walked with y/n . But i couldn't help to look back at him to see him still standing at looking at me. It was around 2 am but we girls didn't cared .

After we reached our dorm , we couldn't believe that we'll stay here

Hinaa why do I think i m dreaming she said and i pinched her . I m amazed too .

Dumbo it's true we are gonna stay here ahhhhh we both screamed out of happiness.

I won't be able to sleep out of excitement. She said , I agreed too . But as i know the dorms are not so fancy. How come our is so cool she said , i agree but let it go

Leave it we have got this dorm . Amazingly there are two bathrooms. Let's get freshen up and eat . I said , she nodded and left for taking a shower and i went too .  After everything we slept as we have our first day of uni in the morning.

In the morning 5 am

I was the first one to wake up as I always woke up early. I shaked y/n who was cuddling her teddy. Mmm what is it . Let me sleep she said sleepy.

Wake up we have to go to uni. I said but she still didn't woke up .

We'll go from tomorrow now sleep she said making me chuckle.