6

author's pov 

y/n sat with hina , while taehyung and jungkook talked about something . hey ladies can i get you anything ? a random boy asked the girls 

no thanks y/n replied . 

oh come on don't be stubborn . he held y/n's wrist .

let her go hina said to the boy , she tried to free her hand from his grip but he was too strong. 

jack let them go two boys came .. out of fear jack left her hand and ran away . are  you guys good ? the girls nodded . hi I m jimin 

And it's namjoon

y/n 

hina 

everything good ? taehyung asked as he come back with jungkook . 

yeah just jack was messing up with your dates. jimin said to the boys while girls looked at them with widen eyes 

excuse me ? y/n said 

what is that in your wrist y/n ? jungkook asked while looking at y/n wrist which was red because of his grip 

oh that jack held my wrist too tight but its fine . within a second jungkook was holding her hand gently ow y/n hissed when jungkook pressed her wrist a little .  its fine i swear 

shut up jungkook said i guess it got twisted . it might hurt a little 

before y/n could understand what he meant. jungkook twisted her wrist . oww y/n silently shouted .  Next time let me know if you do something like this . Y/n gave him a sarcastic smile .

Why don't we hit dance floor ? Jimin asked forwarded his hand towards hina. Shall we? .

Shall we too? Namjoon asked y/n while forwarding his hand . The girls smiled and accepted their offer and made their way towards the dance floor leaving behind fuming jungkook and taehyung.

The music was slow and calming also romantic. Jimin placed his one hand on hina's waist while the other on the air holding her hand and hina rested her hand on his shoulder after thinking for a bit . Namjoon and y/m did the same .

He's fuming. Jimin said while looking at hinw after giving a glance to taehyung. Hina looked at jimin before looking down and remembering what happened at his place .

Flashback

The gap between hina and taehyung closed as taehyung came forward but someone knocked on the door. Taehyung took a deep breath before planting a kiss on hina's cheek. He walked towards the door to see what maid was asking for .

Sir juice. He took the plate from the maid who was looking at his abs .

Eyes up . Learn some respect. He said and angrily closed the door making the girl flinch. Apologies. Did I scare you? Hina shooked her head . Sit down and have this . He gave her fresh mango juice. So the first thing is to decide your dress . Hina gave him a weird look ..

I thought i was here to study . Her cheeks turned red when she saw him smirking.

We have a party to attend remeber? That girl's birthday party . Hina got the hit.