PROLOGUE

Italic= High Valyrian
Bold= Sign Language

Dourne was known for their passion and heat, The Reach for their thunderstorms, most fertile and heavily-populated lands of Westros. Westerlands, known for their hills and wealthy lords. But the North was different; The North is by far the largest of the Seven Kingdoms; it can fit the other six inside it. Not that the others care. Southerners see the North as this cold and damp place where the sun never shines . But without the cold, a man can't appreciate the fire in his hearth. Without the rain, a man can't appreciate the roof over his head. Let the south have its sun, flowers, and affections. We northerners called this land home.

"It's going to alright my lady" a midwife spoke calmly. The woman groaned; it felt like she was being stabbed over and over again. "Has he been informed?" The woman asked. "Yes, My lady. He has sent word he'll be here as fast as possible" the midwife spoke. Daenerys' Targaryen had started her labors on a cold, snowy night and continued for hours before the cries of her first child echoed around the rooms and hallways of secret manor in the Wolfswood. It was said to be the worst storm the North had ever seen since Bran the Builder.

A beautiful baby boy cried in his mother's arms. His crown was one of gold and white just like the many before him. He stared up at his mother with curious eyes. He fit the look of a healthy Targaryen baby boy despite his right eye being Gray while the left was indigo. Daenerys felt glee in her heart seeing what hours of labour had produced. With a warm smile she looked up at the midwife "can I see my other babe?". The midwife nodded. She hesantly grabbed the other babe from the cradle. Carefully the midwife placed the babe in her mother's arms. "Your Royal Highness" the midwife bowed his head slightly leave the room.

A Mother sat alone in the manor with her two babes. Unlike her Son; her daughter was quiet didn't let out a cry. Her daughter laid comfortably asleep in her mother's arms. She had a crown of silver. Eyes of purple and grey, skin like the moon With a crown of Ice and silver. You will be loved. This I know to be true my sweet little babes" Daenerys sang softly to the sleeping Children. Daenerys couldn't help but smile at the young children.

The door bursts open; letting in the Norths winter chill into the room. Daenerys's head quickly turned to the door. Her purple Targaryen eyes were greeted by a man dark auburn curly hair walks into the room. His giant boots are full of snow. "Darling" he knelt to Daenerys's bedside. "I am s-". Deanerys placed her hand on his cheek "it's alright, meet your Children" She smiled softly. Rickon Stark; the Lord of Winterfell and the head of House Stark held his daughter in his giant hands. He looked down at the babe. "So small," Rickon chuckled softly. His daughter didn't cry or make any noise but breathed. "My babes do you know who your father and Mother are " Daenerys spoke high valyrian.

My Mother; Princess Daenerys Targaryen was the first daughter and the eldest child of King Jaehaerys and Queen Alysanne. She was a happy woman, endlessly curious and utterly fearless, a delight to all who knew her
She was seen as "the darling of the realm", and considered a great beauty. While my Father is the Warden of the North; Rickon Stark. He had the Stark long face, deep brown hair, and grey eyes. They say he had some wildness to him in his youth but as he succeeded his Father melancholy and iciness replaced what once was there.

"Look Rickon they already understand high valyrian". The couple laid on the bed with Rickon holding their daughter and Daenerys held their son. "They're clever like thier mother" Rickon mentioned. Daenerys added "and strong like their Father". The fire burned bright; the Winter wind didn't dare to come near the family. They were from different worlds but life like The North had a way to bring people together. Papa said that she fled from a arranged marriage before me and my Brother was born. She left her world behind. And one night in the middle of a storm they found something unexpected. My Mother found the love of her life. "I can't wait for them to grow; they'll become a beacon for the North" Rickon spoke still amazed at the women he loved who carried such perfect children in her stomach for months. "What shall we call them?" Rickon asked as he traded babes with Daenerys. She propped herself up, wincing at the sharp pain in her lower body. She took a moment to think about it.