6

Moans were leaving your lips as Tony thrusted into you from behind. "Still wanna meet up with your friends?" He growled in your ear, grabbing your jaw. After you had talked to Nat, he pulled off a bad apologize, saying he only drank one glass of whiskey, because 'something was upsetting him'. Then you ended up kissing and that's how you found yourself under him now. You told him you wanted to meet up with friends later, which obviously made him mad.

As you didn't reply to his question his hand landed on your throat, squeezing it hardly. "I didn't quite understand you." He hissed and you moaned out. "No, I'll stay, I'll stay here!" You quickly said and he let go, making you gasp for air. "Now shut your mouth, and let daddy fill you up." He said, thrusting into you and you felt his hot orgasm inside you. He reached out to rub your clit, which made you squeeze down on his cock. "Fuck, Tony." You whispered, feeling close. "Cum for me, baby." He demanded and you did. He praised you, before pulling out of you and cleaning you up. He noticed the way your legs shook and how you were still out of breath. He smirked to himself. "My good girl." He mumbled, kissing the side of your head. He pulled the covers over you and left the bedroom, when he saw your eyes closing by themselves.

"No friends, just me." He spoke to himself, satisfied. You shouldn't have anyone else. You were his. Only his.

"Can we go there, please?" You asked Tony, giving him puppy eyes and gesturing at a Victoria's Secret boutique. He nodded, speaking up. "Fine, but I'll choose." A smirk crossed his lips and you laughed. Entering the store, you felt your phone vibrating in your pocket. You quickly pulled it out, seeing an unknown number. You accepted the call. "Y/N, it's me, Steve!" You recognized his voice. "Oh, hey." You were about to say his name, when you noticed Tony's glare fixed on you, making you understand it wasn't the right time. You quickly obeyed his silent demand and started to explain to Steve you didn't have time right now. He understood and said goodbye soon after. "Who was that?" Tony asked you as you stuffed your phone back into your pocket. A panicked expression crossed your face, which Tony noticed. "Uh..." In your mind displayed all possible scenarios what could happen and whether you should lie or say the truth. Your thoughts were interrupted when you met his gaze. "It was Steve, but-" You were interrupted. "Steve as in the Avengers? Oh, I should've known, right? You two sharing sex stories?" He said, chuckling ironically and you could already hear anger forming in his voice. "I- Tony, I'm helping him with-" Your voice was cut off again, when Tony's deep voice, echoed through your ears. "No. I don't believe you. What is it, hm. Are you cheating on me?" He asked, raising his voice. "Tony! That's pathetic, you know I would never do that!" You replied, matching his energy. "Do I, now?" Challenging you to say something, he glared at you. "Fuck you." You replied, tapping your finger against his toned chest.

"I'm gonna take the tram, to go back home. My home." You hissed and his jaw clenched. Before he was able to reply, you turned around and left him, standing alone. "Well then, go ahead, just leave! You hear me, woman?" He yelled after you, which you ignored.

It was a week later and you still had no sign of Tony. You desperately tried to convince yourself that you didn't care, but you did. Feeling upset about being separated from him. The time seemed to pass slowly and more things than you thought reminded you of him.

You were putting the last plates into the dishwasher, when the doorbell rang. You dried your hands and opened it, surprised to see Tony. He wore a white button up shirt and basic pants. He looked pretty tired and exhausted, eyes red and restless, making you shiver. You instantly wanted to comfort him, make him feel better but then remembered the way he talked to you and wouldn't even let you say a word. "What do you want?" You asked, trying to sound disinterested. "Can I come in." He said. "No, what-" The sentence was cut off when he walked past you, getting into the apartment and sitting down on the couch. "Who do you think you are, huh?" You raised your voice and he shrugged. "Your boyfriend."

Your mouth opened, but were interrupted when he crossed the distance between you and him and kissed you passionately. Once again, you smelled and tasted scotch, pushing him away now. "No." You said, sternly. His hand rubbed over his face as he looked at you, annoyed. "Come on, what's gotten you so grumpy?" He asked and you were close to freaking out. "You, asshole!" You yelled and he glared at you.

"What did you say there, Y/N?" "You- Tony, you're fucking unbelievable!" You said, angrily. "Fucking stop raising your voice at me." He growled, getting closer to you, again. "Stay away from me. You caused all of this." You replied, stepping back, until you hit the wall behind you. Suddenly he raised his hand and you flinched as he placed it on the wall behind you, yelling. "No, you did! Screwing Steve Rogers!" Tears started to form in your eyes, as Tony's anger took over. He knew he was exaggerating. But he couldn't help it. Everything got him mad and at this point he finally snapped. Also, he couldn't deny the fact he somehow liked the fear in your eyes when he became loud. Sick personality. "I didn't sleep with him, Tony, I'm helping him with a girl!" You argued back, voice breaking as tears rolled down your cheeks. He stared at you for a moment, jaw clenched, as his thoughts screamed at him. He felt aching in his head almost immediately. The air in the room suddenly suffocating him. She stood in front of him, crying, because of what? Because of him. It was all his fault.

The sight in front of his eyes broke his heart as he took a deep breath. The cold expression on his face didn't pass which made you think he'd yell at you again. "T-Tony?" You asked, anxiously looking up at him. He sighed, hearing your soft voice and lowered his head, placing his hands on your waist and wrapping you into a hug. You returned it, silently sobbing into his chest. His hand rubbed over your back, in an attempt to calm you down. "It's okay." He whispered, focusing on being as soft and gentle as possible. He noticed you calming down, breathing normalizing and your cries stopping. You raised your head and met his gaze. It was difficult to read the expression on his face. It was swinging between apologetic, mad and cold. His thumb brushed over your cheek, carefully rubbing away the traces of mascara on it. Numerous thoughts circled through his mind as he tried to come up with a decision of what to do, or say.

Say you're sorry.
It's simple just speak the two words. I'm sorry, Y/N. I apologize for yelling and not listening to you earlier. There is no excuse for that and I hope you'll forgive me. I love you.

"I...", He started speaking, voice low. You looked at him, eyes still reddened from crying. "You know I am, don't you." He said, watching your face. You knew what he was talking about and looked down. "I want you to say it, Tony." You spoke, silently. His eyes closed as he placed his hand between his eyes, trying to collect himself. A sigh left his mouth as he met your gaze again. You looked so innocent and sad, he couldn't resist you.

"I'm... sorry." He finally brought out and you smiled slightly. "Thank you." You said and hugged him, still a bit unsure. You felt better immediately, when he hugged you back. Breathing in your scent, he was finally able to enjoy the moment fully.