9

"Christine, could you help me with this?" Tony asked his assistant, turning pages in a document. "It's Cassy, but of course." She replied, coming over and batting her eye lashes at him. Showing him the page he needed to sign, she fake smiled. "Sir, do you need help with something else?" She asked, a hint of sex in her voice. Tony's eyes narrowed as he kept looking at the paper in front of him. You were gone to visit Natasha and he had been home all day.

He turned around, now coming face to face with the blonde woman. She bit on her lower lip, giving him a dirty look. The longer he kept his eyes on her, one word kept crossing his mind. Pathetic.

The moment was interrupted by the loud bang of a door being slammed and the repeated clicking sound of high heels. You stood behind the young girl, raising an eyebrow and crossing your arms over your chest.

"Am I interrupting?" You asked. Tony immediately pushed past her, walking towards you. "Certainly not." He replied, shrugging as Cassy looked out of place. The moment Tony stood in front of you, you placed a peck on his lips, which he surprisingly deepened. You didn't forget to open your eyes during the kiss to give Cassy a nasty look.

"Carmen, you may leave now." Tony said disinterested, his hands gliding over your hips, while you looked at her. She shook her head at the name but left after nodding.

"Before me..." You trailed off and looked at Tony, who was too busy cupping your thin waist with his big manly hands. "Did you two hook up?" You asked and Tony cringed. "Language." He mumbled, leaning towards you and lightly shaking his head. Just as he was about to kiss you, you turned your head and his lips ended up on on your cheek. "So it's a yes." You concluded and turned around, making Tony shrug. "I'm not sure if you can call it a hook-up." He said, reaching over the desk to take a sip of his scotch. "It's five past three, Tony." "It was just some make-out at a party."

That same night, you were sleeping peacefully as your hand reached out to touch Tony, but you were met with nothing. Rubbing your eyes and turning on the light you saw his side of the bed was indeed empty. You checked the time and frowned as you saw it was in the middle of the night.

After checking the lab and kitchen, you soon realized Tony wasn't in the house. You called him two times-, without success. "Fuck..." You mumbled out, dialing his number again.

"Yeah?" You heard his voice this time. It seemed like he was somewhere calm, when no sounds could be heard. "Tony, what-, where are you?" You asked, sitting up straight. "Wait, I'll tell you..." He replied and you heard him moving the phone. "75 Bradley street."  "What?" "That's what Jarvis said." Your mouth fell open at his blank reply. Something was up, and he did a terrible job at hiding. "Tell me what's going on, Tony." You didn't even get to finish your phrase when he spoke up. "Well-, funny story. I was about to-" You sighed. "Tony." After that, silence followed. You heard him take a breath. "I don't know, Y/N. I guess I panicked. I thought... I was scared to hurt you." Your eyebrows furrowed. "Me? Why would you do that? Why don't you just come back here... We'll talk about everything." "I'm not sure I can drive." He replied, his voice better than before. "That's-, okay, I'll come pick you up, alright? Just don't leave." Tony nodded, even if you couldn't see him. Before, he had been tinkering in the garage, all while you slept. Suddenly, he became overwhelmed by a feeling he wanted to achieve from you. He wanted to see fear in your eyes, he didn't know where this strange desire came from, but he wanted to yell at you and see how you flinch, letting him be in control. Soon after that thoughts, he realized what he just did. Not debating twice, he got into the car and drove away from the house. Only God knows how he didn't crash that day.

Your car stopped next to Tony's Audi R8, which he parked next to an old house. Tony didn't say much as he sat down and you drove home. You could see he was thinking about something, but you didn't wanna disturb him.

"Sorry." He blurted out. "What?" "I said I'm sorry. I am making you drive here at midnight." "Oh-, it's fine, I guess. You think you can sleep tonight?" You asked, glancing at him. "Mhmm." He replied his big hand, now landing on your upper thigh. "Guess you can tire me out, sweetheart? Can you do that?" He asked, his mood changing drastically. "Tony, come on." You sighed and he removed his hand. "Yeah, whatever."

Back in bed, Tony almost completely ignored you. As the light was turned off, you moved a lot, asking yourself what was happening with Tony. Just as you were about to get yourself a glass of water, Tony's hands reached for your hips, pulling you into his front. His head disappeared in your neck as he breathed in your scent.

"Sorry, baby. I'm really sorry." He mumbled as he heard soft snores coming from you. His hand moved over your soft hair, playing with a string of it, as numerous thoughts were crossing his mind. Carefully, he moved away from you, leaving the bed to look at your sleeping figure.