Prologue

Hundreds of years ago, the Moon Goddess lost the battle against the Black witches due to a lack of support. Selene battled thousands of deadly creatures alone. Hence, she decided to make a creature that rules the land, forests, mountains, and volcanoes. These creatures are called Werewolves. They become the protectors of mankind against the black witches who want to conquer the world. Each werewolf tribe or pack has an Alpha who leads and protects their territory.

They can shapeshift and have super strength, but they cannot win against other creatures who have elemental powers. Thus, the Moon Goddess made a gem and split it into eight. The gems contain a power that only the Alpha can handle or wield, and it has been passed from generation to generation. They turned the gem into a symbol that shows who they are and evolves through time when werewolves are powerful enough.

In the present time, the Moon Goddess' gems has it's own story as many individual wanted the stones to be in their possession. Some are myths, but half are truth. The legend of the war led by the Moon Goddess was passed down from generation to generation. The stone may show itself to those with pure intentions. 

(New Orleyans Map)

(New Orleyans Map)

*** DISCLAIMER***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***COLLABORATION WITH***

THE CURSED ALPHA by MISSCESSANIA

THE COLD BLOODED ALPHA by mistyplenilune

SILHOUETTE OF THE MOON by Zhymyx_Rham

TAKE ME TO WAR by JepoyLee

WOLF IN ME by MidoriVerde

THE ALPHA'S HUNTER by Twylaluna

DESTINED TO THE LEGENDARY ALPHA by PinkNaBear