Jordyn! Can you help with my outfit? Nola asked. Of course nono. Where you going? Reed insists. To this beach party with this boy. What boy? You talking about Neomi's part? How am I supposed to know, I just moved here.. literally 3 hours ago,Nola barked. Oh my bad dang, have fun! Reed said with a laugh. Come on Nono, Jordyn screeches with a whine. Im coming.... The two girls begin looking through Nola's stuff in search of the perfect outfit because obviously according to Nola she had to look stunning for Meek. After a hour of rummaging through Nola's clothes they finally found what can on be describes as the baddest outfit Miami has ever seen well thats what Jordyn says. Nola starts getting dressed as Jordyn is dancing around in the room while music is playing fairly loud. Jordyn... how should I do my hair Nola joked running her finger through her short cut. You don't have any hair Jordyn laughs, but I think u should make those little waves with your finger. I think so to Jojo good thinking, can you hand me that foaming wrap and comb from my bag please? Jordyn gives Nola her things and goes back to dancing around. Nola begins lathering her hair with the foamy hair product and puts little swoop like waves throughout her hair and takes a good look at herself and decides this will be absolutely perfect for tonight. She grabs her clothes and starts putting them on when she hits a big stump in the process... her favorite shorts will no longer go over her behind. Fuck! Nola raged. Whats wrong?, Jordyn asks. My shorts don't fit. Well maybe if your booty wasn't so big. Girl shut up, its my hips they need to get smaller. Wear this Jordyn smiles as she tosses her a two piece tommy hilfiger outfit. This is cute Jojo Nola exclaims while pulling the crop top over her head.

A couple of hours later, after Nola is finished with her makeup and helping Jordyn unpack there's a knock on the door. Nola it's for you! Blue calls out. Nola grabs her phone and walks to the door. Ooo no, go change! Blue shouts. Nola laughs and walks over to Meek. Uhh, ready? Meek asks. Yes I guess Nola tells him.

They walk out on to the beach and Nola asks him how far away the party is and he tells her just a few house down. They arrive at the party after a pretty silent walk. Skye points out Nola to Serenity as soon as she comes in with Meek in toe. Oh no. Serenity hissed, wait till Genessa see's this. Essie! Serenity shouts. Yes? Genessa says walking over to her. Look girl, its a hoe and who? Serenity snickers. Oh hell nah, that's my man! Genessa explicated. Genessa walks over to Meek and Nola. Hey Meek she cackled while playing in his hair. What Essie? Damn, you're aggravating one day you hate me next day you want me. Meek exclaims. Don't treat me like that just 'cause you gotta little bitch with you. and Before anything else was said from her mouth Nola spat, Little bitch? Excuse me, who the fuck are you talking to. You don't know me and I will beat your ass. Come on Nola let's just go Meek insisted. No, because I'm not sure who she thinks she's talking to. Nola objected while taking her shoes off. Let's go Nola come on. Meek grabs her arm and as soon as they came in they were gone. Why would you do that? I was gonna beat her ass, Nola yells. I see that, but people here file restraining orders and call the police don't you know that. I don't give a fuck about any restraining order or the fucking police. I will kill that hoe and not loose any sleep at night, I've lived in both the murder capitals so I honestly do no think I care a little bit about some goddamn police or a jail or anything like that got it? And if you ever grab my arm like that I will beat your ass Okay? Meek laughs, Yes Ma'am. Well now what do we do Nola asks. We can go get some food if that's good with you. I guess that's fine.

The pair head down the beach to a small restaurant. This place is really good Meek adds. The small place had a big sign flashing Open late and smelled exactly like the sandwich shop she use to go to with her best friend Derrick before he was killed which put a tear in her eye that she quickly walked away before it was noticed. They take a seat at the counter and wait for the lady to take their order. Hey Meek, the waitress smiles. Hey auntie Quinn, this is my friend Nola. Hey Nola says. What can I get ya'll she asks them. A large lemonade and some chilli cheese fries Meek tells her, how about you he grins looking at Nola. A large sweet tea and a Philly Cheese with extra mayonnaise. Meek laughs and shakes his head looking down. Whats so funny? Nothing... so uhmm, we have to get to know each other. We don't have to do anything. Well I mean, i'd like for us to get to know each other... Meek mummers. Thats fine, you first, Nola replied. So, why did you move her? That's personal... next question Nola asserted. Favorite color? Coral, what's yours? Green. The two go on for about an hour eating and laughing asking each other some basic questions.

You done? Meek asks. Yes, you? Yeah, do you want to go the arcade or do you have to go home? I think I should head home... I'll walk you Meek assured. Thank you...

Meek and Nola were walking along the beach until they got to the house and Meek asked could her get her number so they could do something again and she allowed it. They exchanged numbers and as Nola was going into the house Meek stopped her by grabbing her arm and leaned in......