A couple of weeks have gone by since Meek and Nola first met, and you can see there's an undeniable connection. Nola woke up this morning thinking today was going to be a good day but it's been nothing but hell. The whole family has been together all day and Nola can't help but to get annoyed with her step siblings. By the time they get home that night Nola is extremely irritated.

Nola tries to go to her room to get some sleep when she was stopped at her door by her step brother Ahmed. What you doing tonight? He asked. Sleeping she says trying to move him out of her way. With me?What the fuck? Get the hell out my way man before you end up like your sister. She tells him before going into her room only to hear him telling Skye she was trying to get him to fuck him. Which provoked exactly the reaction they were hoping for. Nola emerges from her room and causes a huge scene. You said I did what? She screams Get out my face baby. Baby? Do you know who the fuck you talking to bruh? Blue comes in What's going on? What he said to you? Blue asks with a face that could kill. He told this little bitch I was tryna fuck him, fuck HIM, HIM! Nola exclaims. Blake storms in, NOLA! What did you do now!? He begins before he is cut off by Nola's sudden comment Fuck you man, Nola says going into her room and gathering some of her stuff before walking out the front door. Nola where you going? Meek calls while walking out the house. Somewhere that's not here. Whats wrong? Nothing Nola replies in hushed tones. You're lying, was it your dad. Yes Nola Replies. Come on...Meek takes Nola to what feels like the whole other side of the ocean. They sit down in the sand and Nola leans against Meek's shoulder. So what exactly happened? Meek asks with caution. It's like his wife and her kids are gods angels and I couldn't be farther from that. This is the first time he has seen me in 10 years but he wants to constantly push me away. He wanted us to come here, I didn't want to come here.. I wanted to stay with my grandma and go back to New Orleans but he persisted until my grandma agreed. No one asked me what I wanted, and this is not what I wanted to be constantly yelled and screamed at for defending myself. I mean, all I know is to fight and snap. I'm the only who is going to stand up for myself. I never had no one else defend me so I don't know if I'm suppose to sit there and wait for him to intervene. He just wants to change me she said as a tear fell into the sand. He doesn't love me or my sister, he just is enthused by that check he gets every month for us. I've been here what, almost a month now? And all he does is yell at me and give me money to make up for it. I don't need money or to be yelled at I'm almost grown I can do that myself I need a father but something about me just sets him off that's probably why my mother left him, she probably did the same thing. She said while tears poured down her cheek. It's gonna be okay Meek tries to comfort her and slips his hand into hers and i'm not gonna say that her fingers fit perfectly between his but you would of thought that their hands were torn apart when they were created. It was some kind of essence about their chemistry, and everything about it felt so right to both of them. And at that moment Meek felt closer to Nola than he'd ever think they would be.

Meek tells Nola she should probably get some sleep and leans on the back of the wall that separates the hotels from the beach and Nola laid on him and fell asleep. Before long they were awaken by the sun beating down on them. Nola gets up which woke Meek up. He rubs his eyes and in his morning voice he tells her goodmorning. Goodmorning she replies. Meek gets up. You hungry Meek Hinted. Yeaa Nola grumbled. Wanna go get some breakfast? Of course. Good because I know this place... You know every place Nola laughs while picking her bag up off the ground. Meek starts walking up the boardwalk with Nola in toe. My stomachs growling! Nola exclaims. Well if you would walk a little faster Meek chuckles. They make it to a restaurant between two hotels that smelled like her grandma's house on sunday morning. Nola could already taste the crisp bacon and scrumptious waffles with pecan syrup. She already knew what she wanted as soon as she seen the menu board. Meek orders a breakfast burrito he claims there the best. Then asks what Nola wants and she pleaded with him to let her pay for her own but after a few smiles she caved. She ordered Cheese Grits with Gravy Hashbrowns and Bacon and a large lemonade praying it was as good as her nana's. They were seated and were waiting for their food when Meek put his hand into Nola's. While they were thinking they were having the best moments of their lives. Who walks in? Genessa.

Aww, look at the lovebirds. It's just puppy love baby. He does that to all his summer loves, he'll be back to me as soon as August hits. Genessa warns her. You really wanna get fucked up in here don't you ... what's your name? Hoe? Nola says with a smile. Genessa walks away but doesn't break her grin at all. What's she talking about Meek? Nola protested. Don't listen to her... she's crazy. Meek assures her. There food comes out and just like she suspected the food was just as good as it smelled. Nola finishes her food and tell's Meek she needs to go home.. but doesn't want to. He stated that his parents are gone this week, and told her if she wanted to she can stay with him until things blow over. And of course his cunningness sucked her right in. They walked towards the houses and Nola decided i would be best if she goes to the house first and tells her dad whats going on. But, before she even steps foot in the door the fireworks explode! How could you be so careless, so selfish, do you know how i felt blah blah blah. Nola gets Jordyn and there stuff and walks out again. This time, at least she doesn't have to sleep on the ground.. she hopes.