Under Surveillance

"Mr Shun Koichi, please follow us." An officer says.

Morning came and Koichi was behind bars, Koichi stands up from the bench and heats to the interrogation room.

Taking a seat, an officer sits down on the other side.

"Breaking into private property... 12 counts of assault and battery... Signs of sexual assault... Kidnapping, torture and crucifixion..." The officer reads out the evidence and charges on a clipboard. "12 male, 2 female. All males suffered severe injuries with one being crucified. Females lightly injured but one having traces of bruising on their neck, indicating sings of sexual abuse... You've got quite some charges for a young man like you."

Leaning back on his chair, Koichi speaks up.

"Can you at least tell me that the girls are okay?"

"You are in no position to ask for their current status. After what you did? Who do you think you are?" The officer says. "Our conversation is being written down. Your words will be used against you. Chose them carefully."

"..."

"What made you go and did what you did? What you did was unforgiveable." The officer says.

"I won't deny that I gave those guys what they deserved. But I didn't do ANYTHING to the girls." Koichi says as he slams his fists on the table.

"Calm down, sir!" The officer says. "So you confess that you assaulted 12 people, inflicting them severe harm and sent them ALL to the hospital?"

"They deserved it." Koichi muttered.

"What?" The officer says.

"I'm telling you I'd do it all again!" Koichi says. "I'm not crazy, okay? I know what I did. I don't need anyone's help because I am in my right damn mind! If those scumbags- if those maggot pieces of shit dare to land even a finger on my family, I'll enjoy every moment caving their skull in! Hell! I LOVED BEATING THEM TO A PULP!"

"SIR CALM DOWN! BEFORE I HAVE TO DO IT BY FORCE!" The officer says as he pulls out his baton.

"You think another charge will scare me? I've done what I had to do to protect my family and I don't regret it!" Koichi declares as he breaks the handcuffs and stands up.

Taking a fighting stance, the tension is suddenly broken as the door of the interrogation room opens.

"One of the girls woke up." A female officer says. "You might need to hear this."

A figure busts through the door and slaps the officer interrogating Koichi.

"How dare you! He's innocent! What do you think you're doing to my brother!?" Kanna yells.

"Energetic even in this situation?" Koichi thinks. "I can never predict how she would react to situations like these."

"Bro! You're bleeding! What the hell happened here?" Kanna says as she points out the blood on his head from the injury he sustained from the bottle that was smashed on his head.

"It's nothing. This guy didn't do anything. I got this earlier." Koichi reassures her. "I'm glad you're fine. Just go back home and tell mom and dad that we're both fine. They must be worried."

The male officer seems to have put the pieces together and cleared his mind a bit.

"Well that changes a lot." The officer mutters.

Kanna is escorted out of the room and is assured that she is able to leave but will have to return to answer some questions.

Sitting back down, the officer speaks up.