Herbs And Lost Crown

It's been 6 years since Koichi killed the thugs in that alleyway. Koichi's family moved to another fishing town more down south due to news of the rising prosperity of the fishing industry last year.

Reminder: Koichi's dad's a fisherman.

Moving into their new house in Acklum, it was cleaner and in better condition due to them having a better income. Their financial situation is still poor but it's getting better.

Koichi is now 15 and a strong and healthy teen. The past few months after settling down in his new house with his family, he started to sell wooden trinkets to get some extra cash. He polished his skills through the years.

Ever since 5 years ago, he hit a ceiling on his power. He could improve his physical strength, yes. But his magic wasn't the same. He learned all the magic offered in that small library but it was only up till intermediate level and it took him 2 years to learn all of the intermediate level spells. His mana capped at 10 000. No matter how much he has depleted his mana and trained his mana pool to grow further, he just can't seem to make it do so.

To scale, a novice mage has an average 1 500 mana and novice spells use from 10 to 70 mana. An intermediate mage has 15 000 mana and spells using 80 to 250 mana.

His aura magic, on the other hand, has improved even more significantly. He can cover his entire body thoroughly with great defense. He can even create a blade with his aura alone.

Simply, he has trained his body to be a temple armed with artillery and the biggest guns. Unlike the previous description, he does not look like a muscle freak. Instead, he is sculpted to near perfection. Gentlebrahs, he does not skip leg day.

At night, Koichi sketches something on a piece of paper. He is dressed in the most efficient attire for his biggest project yet: In his pajamas and a crayon on his ear.

"I finally got it!" He exclaims as he takes the pencil off of his ear and draws a final piece to his sketch.

Dropping the pencil, he stands up and uses his [Multi-Tool] and synthesizes his first power tool.

The roar of the engine blares loudly as Koichi's eyes brighten in excitement.

"CHAINSAW AQUIRED!" Koichi excitedly says.

Waking up early at 5 in the morning, he wakes up in his room with weights set up in the corner. Getting dressed, he checks himself out before silently walking out as to not wake up his family. He goes to his usual spot with bag and bucket. He goes to his usual spot and sets up shop.

He takes out a few pieces of wood and starts chiseling using a [Multi-Tool] chisel. The pieces of wood turns into detailed flower pieces and some statuettes of animals.

Walking up and setting up shop is an old man who sells eggs and stinky tofu.

"Up and early as always, Shun." Greets the old man. "I see you are wearing a school uniform today."

"Good morning, Mister Tanimura." Says Koichi. "Today I transfer into Nago Ryu Academy."

"Nago Ryu? That insane school?" Tanimura exclaims, shocked. "I'm surprised, Shun. I didn't know you were that gifted. Even the highest nobles want to go there!"

"I might have to ask my granddaughter to marry you. Haha" Tanimura jokes. "What do you say? She's a cute girl. She's about your age."

"I'll pass. I'm certain that she's a wonderful girl." Koichi replies. "I'm not on the market yet. I'm not even financially stable to go out with a girl."

"It was worth a shot! Hahah." He says.

At 7, his bucket was full of wooden shavings, his pockets-Uh. Not as much. He closes up shop and drops off his shavings into the nearest trash bin. Preparing to go to school, Koichi is stopped by Tanimura.