Ep.1'The War-I'

"No one knows how this war started in the first place!" exclaimed a Unknown voice.

"Run, run for your lives!" some clans screamed.

"She is too strong!" shouted a warrior of the Anian Tiger Clan.

Everyone was trying their best to stop the Queen, the leader of Kingdom Dusk. They attempted to kill her, but her powers were too strong. They couldn't even scratch her.

"It's her indestructible shield," said a random soldier.

"How do we break it?" questioned some clans.

"Only if she lets her guard down," answered Kairo who was the leader of Peacock's clan.

"Jace! Can your team distract her while we work on plan B?" he shouted, hoping Jace could hear him through the chaos of the battlefield.

"What do you think we're accomplishing, Kairo? Playing around?" Jace slayed demons with his sword.

"I'm not sure," said Kairo sarcastically.

Jace could hardly believe what he was seeing. A dark smoke had been wreaking havoc on the battlefield, killing anyone who came near it. But when it reached Jace, something strange happened. The smoke cleared, revealing the Queen standing before him. Her intimidating black dress and golden hair made her look even more powerful, and her aqua eyes glowed with fury. Jace knew he was in trouble.

Jace and his team were trying their best to keep the demons at bay while the Mages worked on the spell to seal the Demon Queen. As they drew closer, it became clear that if she were to reach them, all would be lost. With her sword, The Hell's Wrath, at the ready, the Queen charged forward, determined to eliminate anyone who stood in her way. The sword emitted a sinister energy, capable of destroying any foe it encountered. But Jace and his team were not afraid, and they united their powers to take the Queen down.

"Hold on, guys!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

The Demon Queen lurked behind, bit by bit. When she couldn't take it any longer, she jumped up in the air and slid her right hand. A few blades came out of her hand, striking through Jace's team before they could shield themselves. Jace, who saw his friends die in an instant, unleashed his powers into a blast to kill her, but she somehow dodged it, sustaining a few burns.

"You!" she exclaimed, frustration etched across her face. "You were there!" she accused, narrowing her eyes at him. Jace, who had become weakened from using his powers excessively, replied with confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"It's your fault! You killed him!" she shouted, her tone filled with outrage.

"Listen, I-" Jace began, but before he could finish his sentence, she struck him with her sharp needles, conjured from her magic. He collapsed onto the ground, blood gushing from his mouth. With a deliberate pace, she advanced towards him, wielding her sword.

"You took away my only family, and I'll make sure to take away every single one of you!" she declared, raising her sword to his neck.

*****************************************************

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I made some changes to this chapter. I hope you don't mind! Please take a look and let me know if you think it needs any further modifications. Your feedback is always appreciated. Thank you!😊