season 1 (part 1)

Hi,
I'm yana . I'm 21 year old. Currently I am coming back from my work. I was on my way back home when on the road side I saw 2 baby bunny. They were around 1 or 2 days old.

When I saw them I recalled the memories of my pet rabbits. Which I had on my teenage years. There name was Juli-Julu. I got them on 12 July and also today is 12 July. After seeing them I had a smile on my face. I really loved them.

After sometime I reached my house. It kinda looked odd I guess. I talked to my bestie Shana. I told her about those two rabbits and today only I got Juli-Julu. According to me it was weird but she told me it might be just a coincidence. I removed that thought and slept.

When I as asleep I heard the sound of 'Uska hi banana' song of 1920 Evil return movie. I snapped out of my dream. Any person would be afraid at that time and I was like what the heck is happening. Then I heard the sound of something falling in the kitchen. I looked at the clock it was 1:20am.
You know now I understood why in every horror movies of India the lead actor goes towards the direction from where sound came from. My curiocity got better of I got out of my room and started saying "who is there" like the heroine in an Indian horror movie. Like what was I thinking that ghost will reply ' yeah I am in the kitchen making coffee. Do you like some? ". So disappointed it didn't replied back but I am really curious why the ghost has came at 1:20 am it should have came at 12:00 or 3:00 am. Weird
When I reached there I saw was..........

                                    Wait for part 2