season 1 part 2

There I saw 1 baby bunny and 2 older bunnies eating carrot pudding and the smaller bunny was fallen inside the pudding pot. Like so cute.
At that time I should be afraid but I was busy drooling over the bunny's cuteness. Then I took them to my room.
I called Shana and told her about the bunnies. According to her bunnies would have come from the woods near by. I thought that she would be right and I also forgot to close the windows of the kitchen during the day.

(11 days later ) 24 july

I got to know about a serial killer. It's not verified weather the killer is male or female. It chooses 12 victims. Those are the people who saw 2 baby bunny on 12 july. Who ever it selects he keeps 1 baby bunny and 2 older bunnies in there house. He already has killed 11 people and I am the 12 one.
Now I was afraid as hell because I knew today he will come after me. I locked myself inside my house but at 1:20 AM my phone rang. I saw the caller id it was Shana. I picked up the call. She told me she was outside my house and saw someone inside my house. I was like what? I ran out of my house as fast as I could.
When I was outside I saw a person wearing a very scary bunny outfit. I was trembling with fear but I was fast enough to text my boyfriend Dennis to call the police. Than that person took out a phone and called someone.
My phone rang it saw the caller id number 12 12 12 12. I picked up the phone. Then it said ''hi Yana'' in a non- human like voice.
I ran from there after seeing that it took out a 12inch knife. He caught up with me. He wrestled me on the ground. I was fighting with all the energy I was having. Then we heard the sirens of cops car. It ran from there.
Male cops ran behind the serial killer and the female cops were with me because it stabbed me with it's knife.
They caught a man wearing the same bunny outfit and also he was mentally unstable. He wos taken to jail and I was admitted in the hospital................
Wait for part 3