PROLOGUE : RECOLLECTION

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“ My darling,you will never be unloved by meyou are too entangled in my soul

“ My darling,
you will never be unloved by me
you are too entangled in my soul. ”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mother..how can you be so sure that i wouldn't fail..
Grandmother's..wish..her vengeance..! ”

|

|

|

|

“ Oh darling, have i ever doubted you before? even if you did, that wouldn't mean we would love you any less..”

“ DIRE CROWLEY!? ”

Your mother's thundering voice rang through the ground as electricity tickled the atmosphere as the Head master scrambles on his feet crowley knew his life would be in danger if he don't run faster in your direction.

You tried to speak but your mother's presence couldn't falter. im sorry mr. crowley..

“ YOU DARE MADE THE QUEEN AND HER SON WAIT FOR SO LONG DO YOU WISH TO BE DECAPITATED?! ”

“ I-i apologize for my inconvenience your majesty, i shall do better next time..! ” Crowley merely squeaked out as he lowered his head not meeting the queen's cold gaze.

“ Do not raise your voice at me, you've made the right choice of apologizing instead of rambling utter bullshit of an alibi or else you would've meet my limitation and by means lose your head, if you really want my son for this institute then pour all of your worth, dire. ”

Mother..? ” you spoke softly.

“ Yes my dear? ” Your mother's deadly tone change into gentle and mellow as she tilt her head on your direction.