PROLOGUE : VILLAIN'S WORLD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“ I think it is beautiful how the Moon glows using the Sun's light and the Sun never asks for anything in return

I think it is beautiful how the Moon glows using the Sun's light and the Sun never asks for anything in return.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gentle footsteps hitting the cobbled stoned floor was heard, as it halted.

Ozial..? ”

M/n halted his steps when he felt his companion's aura, the raven flew it's way to his master as it caw.

“ Is something troubling you, my sweet? ” You gently rub the raven's beak perched in your arm as it leaned more on your touch, cooing by the affection, ozial growned quite into a majestic bird, ravens tend to be excellent at mimicking human speech.

“ My swe..et..” Ozial cawed rubbing it's head in your arm.

“ Mhm, well come along now oz or we'll be late at the ceremo— eh..did you heard that..?? ” Your ear twitched at the sound of rattling and exploding, as ozial flew his way at the direction where the sound came from allowing you to follow him.

|

|

🪞

|

|

“ My dear beloved. A lovely and noble flower of evil.”

“ Truly, you are the most beautiful of all.”

“ Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the...”

|

|

|

|

“ Those who are guided by the dark mirror...”

“ As long as your heart desires, ”

“ take the hand that appears in the mirror.”