PROLOGUE : TAMPERING

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“ Tell me every terrible things you ever did, and let me love you anyway

“ Tell me every terrible things you ever did, and let me love you anyway..”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chattering and engaging echoed through the Chamber of Mirrors.

“ Is that all for the new student assignments? Listen up new students. Here in Heartslabyul I am the rules, Break them and it's off with your head.” The Red Head spoke adamantly, their small yet firm figure voiced loudly and clear and helds authority.

“...Uuugghh. This annoyingly stuffy ceremony is finally over, We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me. ”

“ To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy, enjoy your life here to it's fullest. As for the dormitory of Octavinelle I will support you to the best of my ability. ”

“ By the way, where did the headmaster go..? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..to find my jewel..” Vil spoke lowering his tone by the end of his sentence unbeknownst to someone hearing him

“ My Jewel..who—? ” The audio in the tablet meekly asked, perks on having a high quality headphones.

“ Ah!..i mean M/n..!! ” Vil loudly said accidentally, completely flustered making everyone perked up.

Everybody murmured by the Dorm Leader Of Ravenmoire gone missing, especially the ravenmoire students and it's vice dorm leader somewhat they merely stayed quiet aware that their Dorm Leader is working hard for the pride of their Dorm and a prince aswell who will soon become a king, M/n might be resting somewhere yet they can't feel to be whole without the heart of their dormitory, their home.

They have to stay behave. 

Dorm leader must be tired let him rest..”

“ Yes, he have done nothing but to pour all of his soul for us we shall be grateful to have such a caring leader! ”

“ Yeah...he's really caring for someone who's not even obligated for us.. ” One student from the different dorm spoke.