eight

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER EIGHT

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

somebody to love - queen

"can (anybody find me)somebody to love?"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐘𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐘𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑. Lany forced Addy to come, but Addy promised she would come as long as she was allowed to be mad at the world. Lany thought that was a fair trade.

For some reason, the fight Addy had with James earlier really put her in a bad mood. It wasn't even the worse of her fights, but it really upset her. Why did he not care for himself? This was quite possibly the worst thing he could be doing while concussed, yet he is still doing it.

James Potter is stupid.

There was no other explanation.

On the other side of the common room, James Potter stood talking to Lily Evans. Yes, the Lily Evans.

But he didn't even care. He just kept glancing at Addy, who was on the couch pouting as everyone around her had a grand time.

Who gave her the right? He was the one gotten beaten up, then yelled at! What did she have to be upset about?

He occasionally nodded, keeping Lily feel like he was listening when he had no clue what she was saying.

Sirius had walked over to Addy. What was happening between them? Why had Sirius walked off with her, rather than stay with his best friend?

James sighed loudly, making Lily pause what she was saying. "You okay, Potter?"

Usually, James would swoon at Lily saying his name, but it coming from her mouth didn't sound right. "Yeah, I'll be back."

He walked over to Sirius and Addy, the latter of whom was actually smiling now. "What is your issue?"

Addy immediately stopped smiling, and snapped her eyes to the boy standing up, looking at him through her eyelashes. "My issue? Mind your own, Potter."