seventeen

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

paparazzi - Lady Gaga

"Promise I'll be kind
But I wont stop until that boy is mine.

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘. Why is she angry, you may be asking. That's simple. James potter is currently giggling with Lily Evans. Giggling.

"What could possibly be that funny?" She snaps, staring at the two in disgust. Adelaide has not stopped looking at them for the past ten minutes, bringing them up everytime there is a subject change.

"Lily is quite funny." Sirius speaks, watching Adelaide in amusment, a spark of mischief lingering in his eyes.

Addy turns her scowl to Sirius, scrunching her nose. "Oh, is she now? Terribly witty as well, I presume? Oh! Just scintillating, isn't she?" The brunette scoffs, turning back to look at the two laughing away.

The two in front of her, Sirius and Remus, look at each other with raised eyebrows before looking back at the girl. They're sitting in the library, but are no longer doing any semblance of work.

James had originally walked in and looked brightly at the trio that are sitting together and had started to walk to them before Lily had called his name. He looked sheepishly at Adelaide before turning around and going to meet with the red headed girl to talk to her about whatever it is she called him for.

That was fifteen minutes ago.

"You know, Addy, they could-"

"I'm funny, aren't I?" She asks, once again snapping her eyes to the two in front of her.

They both nod their heads frantically, their eyes wide. "Yes, greatly!" Remus exclaims just as Sirius goes "The funniest bird I know!"

She rolls her eyes at them, once again turning to look at the two that were laughing together to see that the boy had left the table. Her eyebrows furrow down in confusion as she goes to look around before she hears a chair scrape on the ground beside her and someone plopping down in it.