Chapter10:The True Power Of Darkness

Kouichi Woke Up In A Daze,Takuya Recalled How He Saw Kouichi Following Kouji To The Shibuya Train Station,Kouji Approached His  Brother And Demanded To Know If It Was All True,If Kouichi Had Followed Him To The Train Station,If Kouichi Is Truly His Twin Brother And If Their Mother Is Truly Alive.

Kouichi Was Distressed From The Recent Events But He Was Able To Confirm That Everything That Kouji Asked About Is True And He Told Them Everything And Shared His Whole Story. He Told Them About The Confession His Grandmother Had Made On Her Death Bed, Told Them How He Couldn't Gather The Courage To Speak To Kouji And Told Them How He Ended Up In The Digital World.

Izumi,Junpei,And Tomoki Had Arrived On Angler The Trailmon, Takuya Informed His Firends About What Happened With Duskmon And Kouichi.

🌌🌙🌌🌙

The Kids Were Concerned That The Twins Were Riding Alone On Separate Cars On The Trailmon With An Awkward Silence Between Them,As Angler Stopped To Take A Food Breake, Takuya,Izumi,Junpei And Tomoki momentarily Step Out Side The Train To Discuss What They Can Do To Help Kouichi And kouji,Junpei Believed That They Shouldn't Meddle And Interfere With Their Personal Businesses And Let The Twins Solve Their Issues By Themselves But Takuya Felt Like He Couldn't Do That.

🌄☀️🌄☀️🌄☀️

Kouji Was Sitting Alone In His Train Car When Takuya Entred,He Asked Kouji If There Was Anything He Can Do To Help,Having Been Raised As An Only Child Kouji Was Still Getting Used To Having A Sibling,Kouji Asked His Friends What It Was Like To Have Siblings,Takuya Talked About His Little Brother Shinya And How He Wanted To Be A Better Brother For Him While Tomoki Talked About His Older Brother Yutaka And How He Should Start Asking Him To Play With Him More Often,While Junpei Said That He Doesn't Have Any Siblings But He Would Want One, And Izumi Mused That While She Wouldn't Want A Sibling With The Same Personally As Her She Might Like Having A Little Sister,Kouji Thanked Them And Takuya Said That The Best Way To Approach This Is With Time Along With Trial And Error.

🌌🌙🌌🌙🌌🌙

"How Could They Forgive Me After Everything I Done,I Tried To Kill Them!"

Kouichi Said As He Was Sitting By Himself In The Train Car The Boy Was  Feeling Awful Guilt Over The Actions That He Took As Duskmon, As Angler Began To Move Again Kouichi Was Approached By Patamon Who Had Come To Cheer Him Up,Patamon Told Kouichi That Darkness And Light Are Brothers And That There's Darkness Where Ever Light Is And That He Shouldn't Hate Him Self For Being The Darkness, Kouichi Recognized Patamon As One Of The Three Great Angle Digimon And Thanked Him For Accepting Someone Like Him, After That Kouichi Was Alone Again The Kid Felt A Hand On His shoulder, He Looked Up And He Saw Michikatsu Standing Right There In Front Of Him With A Warm Smile On His Face.

"Ah It's You Again Tsugikuni San Why Are You Here?" Kouichi Asked The Dead Man

"What That Creature Said Is True Darkness And Light,The Sun And The Moon They Need Each Other One Can't Exist With Out The Other While The Sun Brings Hope,Light And Warmth The Moon Brings Darkness,Sleep And Rest They Complete And Balance Each Other" Michikatsu Said Trying To Comfort The Boy.

"So Not Every Darkness Is Evil Right Tsugikuni San?" Kouichi Questioned,"Right Kouichi We Are The Moon And Darkness And Our Little Brothers Are The Sun And Light Our Brothers Need Us Just As Much As We Need Them We Are Storngest When We Are Together As One" Michikatsu Answered When All Of A sudden Their Train Was Attacked By Cherubimon,Cherubimon Kicked Angler's Front Car Away, The Children Had Evolved With Their Beast Spirits And Takuya And Kouji Had Double Spirit Evolved But The Chosen Children Couldn't Even Leave A Scratch On Cherubimon And Kouichi Could Do Nothing But Watch Frome The Sidelines.

🌌🌙🌌🌙🌌🌙

Cherubimon Had Summoned Lightning From The Sky To Attack As One Of The Lightning Bolts Was About To Hit Kouichi Beowolfmon Had Rushed To Protect His Brother And Shield Him From The Attack,The Attack Was Powerful Enough To Revert Everyone Back To Their Human Form,Cherubimon Commented That His Opponents Were Weake And Asked Kouichi Why He Wasn't Able To Defeat Them Incensed Kouichi Got Up To Confront Cherubimon Despite Koujis Protests And Yelled At Cherubimon For Forcing Him To Fight His Brother Cherubimon Replied That Kouichi Had Wished For This Since The Spirits Of Darkness Won't Work Unless The Holder Has Dark Feelings In Their Heart But This Had No Effect On Kouichi,Cherubimon Told Him To Accept It And To Return As His Servant,Kouichi Admitted That He Once Held Envy And Hatred In His Heart For His Brother Kouji, But He Has Changed And He Won't Lose To The Darkness Again.

🌌🌙

With That Cherubimon Decided To Kill Kouichi But Kouji Called Out To Him,This Made Koujis Digivice Light Up,Give Kouichi His Own Digivice And Purify The Spirits Of Darkness,Then The Now Purified Spirits Entred The Digivice And Kouichi Felt The True Power Of Darkness That Can Be Used To Fight Evil And Spirit Evolved Into Löwemon The Executor Of Darkness. Löwemon Looked Like A Man With A Black Suit Of Armor That Resembled A Lion, Löwemon Was A Master Of Spearmanship He Wielded The Neebelnge Ring As Well As The  Spear Of Judgment And The Shield Of Atonement. Löwemon Was Attacking Cherubimon With Kouji Cheering Him On Cherubimon Attempted To Use The Lightning Attack Again But Löwemon Silde Evolved Into KaiserLeomon The Jet-Black Lion. KaiserLeomon Is The True Beast Spirit Of Darkness And He Resembled A Black Lion,KaiserLeomon Was Able To Defeat Cherubimon With No Effort At All But Cherubimon's DigiCode Didn't Appear.

The Kids Realized That Cherubimon Is Still Alive And That The Cherubimon That Kouichi Had Just Destroyed Was Not The Real Digimon!,The Real Cherubimon's Voice Tells Them That They Still Have A Long Way To Go And That He Will Be Waiting For Them Under The Rose Morning Star.

🌙🌌🌙🌌

Kouichi Wanted To Find Cherubimon And Defeat Him All Alone,He Told The Others To Go Home Saying That Only The True Power Of Darkness Can Defeat Cherubimon But Kouji Refused To Let Him Go Alone He Said That Darkness Exists Because There Is Light The Other Kids Quickly Joined In Wanting To Rescue Ophanimon And With That The Six Chosen Children Along Wit Bokomon,Neemon And Patamon Head To The Rose Morning Star.

Michikatsu And Yoriichi Saw What Just Happened And They Were So Proud Of The Twins Especially Michikatsu He Had Believed That Kouichi And Kouji Were Doomed  To Suffer The Same Fate That He And Yoriichi Did He  Feard That Their Reincarnations Were Going To End Up Wasting Their Lives Warring With Each Other Just Like They Did.

"I Wish That We Had The Same Bond That They Have...I Wish That I Didn't  Let My Envy Of You  Turn Me Into A Monster...I Don't Deserve To Be Your Brother" Michikatsu Said He Is Still Haunted By The Sins Of His Past And Wondered If He Will Ever Be Forgiven And Relieved Of His Sins Because They Have Been Burdening Him For So Long, "Please Don't Say That! I Know That You Feel Terrible Guilt And Despair Over The Sins That You Have Committed As A Demon But You Are Not A Monster A Monster Won't Feel The Guilt That You Are Feeling And No Matter How Many Times We Are Reborn You Will Always Be My Big Brother" Yoriichi Said As He Hugged His Brother Then They Headed Off To The  Rose Morningstar With Kouichi And Kouji They Wanted To Be There In Case They Have To Intervene.

Author's Note

i loved writing this chapter The  Scene where Kouichi got the Purified Spirits of darkness is one of my favorite moments in digimon frontier.

Thanks for reading and please take the time to comment it might not seem like much but hearing your feedback really helps and encourages me to continue.