E2: Heartbeat

*3rd person pov*

The sound of rainfall and thunder pounds outside...

James: "We got to curb her trips to the dump."

N is shown wearing a suit and holding a platter, like a servant.

James: "And where is she getting the hair to play dress-up with them? Creepy..."

James tosses his glass onto the tray, which N catches without dropping any dishes and walks off. He stops to make a view out of a window as the cacophonous storm continues raging.

???: "N!"

He turns to see Y/N in a well kept suit walking towards him.

N: "Y/N! I thought you said you weren't gonna come for the ball due to a mission!"

Y/N: "Well sense my parents want me to "live a life" as they say, they decided to bring me here."

N: "I guess that's nice, sorry I gotta take these dishes away."

Y/N: "It's cool, I'll come with sense my parents are busy."

Continuing there walk, they look around some more as Y/N collides with V, wearing a maid's outfit. The collision causes Y/N to accidently make N drop the platter and the dishes fall to the floor.

Y/N: "OH! I'm so sorry!"

V: "I-It's okay! I wasn't looking."

Their hands touch as Y/N get's shocked. They blush and stare in curiosity as N begins to speak, but is kicked to the side by J.

J: "Move it, moro- *Suddenly turns cutesy and polite* Hi, Tessa! ...Oh, no. Another one?"

A new drone reveals herself from behind Tessa. She makes eye contact with N as everything suddenly goes dark...

N wakes up from his rest on the ceiling hanging like a bat and falls to the ground.

Uzi: "N, I found something in here!"

Inside the Corpse House, Uzi is inspecting her new finding: a symbol consisting of a skull with a cap and wings. Uzi stares at her reflection in a mirror, which breaks.

V: "That's weird and concerning."

Uzi: "Bite me! This is probably you weirdo's fault!"

V: "I've never seen that symbol before. Wanna do an autopsy to find out?"

Y/N who was sitting on a wheelchair, wheels over while snacking on a bag of chips and gently smacks V's head.

Y/N: "Stop being cryptic."

V: *Pouting* "Stop denying my feelings."

Y/N: "Until you stop being a loose case I'll think about it."

Uzi look's at them with jealousy as N appears.

N: "What'd you find?"

Uzi: "Did you know that was a pilot hat?"

N: "I was the pilot? That's awesome! I crashed and ruined everything... Spaceship Pilot: Origin Story."

V hisses, then calms herself by blowing bubbles out of a bubble blower which made Y/N chuckle.

N: "...Speaking of piloting to Earth, we sure "murder all humans" is, uh, morality?"

Uzi: "The humans sent you without a communication relay and reformatted your memories to soup. *No response or rebuttal* Covering their tracks means their past negotiating. Not like tried negotiating with my mom..."

Y/N: "They negotiated with me alright. It's a shame that I won't keep the money though."

V: "Or you missed the negotiations! The humans programmed us to solve a problem. Where's proof of your backstory? The one where your kind's so conveniently innocent?" *Chuckles*