დ┆07

CHAPTER 7: WARMING PRESENT, WARMING FEELING

─────────🩷─────────

"I'm back!"

When Jisung opened his front door, he was faced with something that made his mouth hang open in shock. His whole apartment looked nothing like he had left it before he went to work, everything was clean and shining like someone did some kind of magic trick and boom. Suddenly it was clean.

But then he noticed the two hybrids who had transformed back as cats lay on the couch with a movie playing in the background. They really did make themselves feel like home. Jisung was really grateful they had cleaned up the mess for him, but feeling also a little bad he wasn't here to help.

He didn't want to make the two feel like he was using them because he let them stay so he wanted to make sure to make it up to them tomorrow.

It was late, around 11:30 pm and even if it was Sunday the cafe happened to have a lot of work which was why Jisung was exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

After taking off his shoes, Jisung walked closer to the couch and saw the cats sleeping peacefully while cuddling. He smiled softly and turned off the TV, carefully picking up both and bringing them to his bed. He put them down gently and went to the living room to turn off the lights before walking back to his bedroom.

He changed clothes, deciding not to put a shirt on, and got on the bed next to the kitties. The moment Jisung's face hit the pillow he finally felt like he could rest so he dozed off pretty quickly.

...

In the morning, Minho woke up still in his cat form but his pillow was moving up and down. Why was pillow moving?

He opened his eyes and his heart started to beat faster once he noticed he was on top of Jisung's chest and him being shirtless wasn't helping at all. His muscles were no joke and it looked like the boy enjoyed going to the gym.

Minho stood on his little legs and stretched before moving off of his chest and onto the mattress, next to Felix. He needed to use the bathroom again so he transformed into his human form and stood up, walking over to Jisung's closet and grabbing a random oversized shirt which was long enough to reach his thighs.

Damn, was he that shorter than Jisung?

Minho headed to the bathroom, knowing very well where it was now, and did his thing. Meanwhile, Jisung woke up after hearing his alarm going off "I heard you you stupid piece of shit" he groaned in annoyance and hit his alarm clock on the bedside table before he sat up.

He stretched his arms above his head and yawned, glancing to his side only to see Felix sleeping soundly. He figured Minho had already woken up and went to another room, most likely the bathroom. And his thoughts were right as he saw the boy exiting the bathroom. Wearing his favourite t-shirt...

Honestly, Han thought he looked very good in his clothes.

He shook his head and gave a friendly smile at the hybrid "Good morning, Minho" he spoke softly since he knew the boy liked when others were sweet with him "Did you have a good sleep?" Jisung moved so his legs were hanging from the side of the bed.

Minho lightly nodded his head with a small 'mhm' before tilting it "You?" he watched as Han got up and once again stretched "It was just perfect, exactly what I needed after work" he had a satisfied look on his face and Minho nodded again and let out a small yawn "That's good"

"Also-" Jisung started, catching Minho's attention "-why did you and Felix clean the whole apartment on your own?" he questioned, genuinely wanting to know why would they do that while he was away "I mean, why didn't you wait for me to at least help you?"

Minho hummed and had an unreadable expression on his face "It was somewhat a present. To show our gratefulness you let us stay" he simply explained and Jisung raised his eyebrows, quickly waving his hand "I don't want you guys to think you have to do stuff for me because you live here now"

Minho shrugged and got on the bed again, still feeling a little sleepy. Jisung let him do as he pleased while he went to choose his outfit for work. The moment he saw his underwear drawer, he remember..

"Did you put on an underwear at least?" he asked and turned around to look at Minho who only averted his eyes with an 'um'.

*^••^*