დ┆13

CHAPTER 13: HOW TO TELL HIM

─────────🩷─────────

"Excuse me guys, I gotta take this"

"Okay, go ahead"

Jisung excused himself and headed towards his bedroom since he got a phone call from his parents which gave Chan and mostly Hyunjin the chance to speak to Minho about Jisung. Changbin had no idea about them but he was also too busy chatting -more like flirting- with Felix. The blond had taken an interest in him and what he liked the most was his appearance.

"So~" Hyunjin switched seats with Chan and leaned towards Minho "What is your current status with Jisung, hm?" he wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk  "Are you two.. close? Maybe too close?"

Minho tilted his head with an 'o' shaped mouth "What do you mean? Aren't friends supposed to be close?" Minho wasn't stupid, he knew where this was going but he didn't know why the two wanted to talk about it. Could it be..? No, never.

"Not all the time- But! Are you like.. More that friends?" Chan wanted to hit Hyunjin right then and there because of his 'not being obvious' tactic. "No, we're just friends" Hyunjin rolled his eyes at his answer and clicked his tongue "That's what Adrien said about Marinette but had obvious feelings for her so don't lie to my face"

Minho grimanced, not really getting what he was talking about.

"Just so you know, if you like Jisung don't think it's something bad you know what I mean? Love is needed in this life so don't be afraid of rejection because Jisung surely won't reject you trust me-"

Chan sighed and stopped his boyfriend before he could say anything else "Okay Hyunjin, that's enough. You have to at least say it one by one" he rested his hand on Hyunjin's knee as he leaned closer to Minho with a big smile "If you like Jisung then you should tell him because that boy won't tell you since he's also afraid of rejection and if neither of you say anything then how are you gonna be together-"

Hyunjin covered Chan's mouth with his hand and pushed him backwards lightly "This is what you meant 'one by one' Channie?" pulling his hand away, he crossed his arms and Chan awkwardly laughed "No but you get it"

Even though the two were almost rapping instead of speaking normally, he was still able to get what they said. Jisung won't tell him because he fears rejection? Does that mean he likes him too? Is that possible?

"So, it's not one sided?" Minho spoke softly and started to fiddle with his fingers, waiting nervously for an answer.

"Of course it's not, Jisung likes you but he thought you would find him weird if he told you because it's 'too early' apparently" Hyunjin explained as Chan added "Yeah but we've told him before, love doesn't have a time limit, meaning if you two like each other and want it to work out you should just put effort in it"

Minho was shocked to say the least. No way Jisung liked him back, he couldn't believe it "Are you just messing around..?" that seemed to confuse the other two who furrowed their brows along with a frown "No, we aren't why would we do that?" Hyunjin asked "I don't know it just feels impossible for him to like me" he shrugged.

Chan gave him a reassuring smile and reached over to pat his head between his ears "Don't worry Minho, this isn't one sided we promise. You just have to be brave and tell him otherwise nothing's gonna happen"

"Yeah that boy is such a coward- Ow!"
Hyunjin rubbed his arm and pouted "You didn't have to pinch me.."

Chan ignored him and talked to Minho again "Why don't you go talk to him right now? Take him off guard, it should be fun to watch but you will also make him happy"

This got Minho thinking if he should listen to Chan or just wait a couple of weeks but what if Jisung lost feelings during that? Oh that would break him. Confessing to him now was a good option but he still had his doubts.

"Go talk to him, Minho. We promise only something good thing will come out of that, you'll see"

Hyunjin nodded "And if you feel uncomfortable living here afterwards then we could take you to our house instead"

Minho hummed and gazed on the floor for a few seconds before nodding his head "Okay" he exhaled softly "I'm gonna tell him"

/