Untitled Part 1

I was planning to name this chapter Bland cracker but I liked the title that Wattpad so kindly provided for me. 

This is an introduction (or a warning) on what to expect from this alleged book, or "book". I'm not even going to bother with the usual disclaimer "English is not my first language..yadda yadda" bullshit. It's true but I'm pretty confident in my speaking/writing abilities, even though as I'm writing this I'm fighting the urge to google " confident or comfident" you know, as in comfydent. 

So, without further ado, this book is about the meaning of life. More specifically, I seem to struggle with finding it. In this time of my life everything is boring as shit. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it sucks  but it's mediocre at best. I seem to be stuck in this everyday routine of working and sleeping. Nothing seems worth it. The good times last a few minutes and once they're over it's like it never happened. 

I tried writing about imaginary pleasant nonsense but it turned out I lack fantasy or expression. Feel free to read my old shit and make fun of me. 

That's all. Every chapter is just going to be random tidbits of my life and complaints about everything. Maybe we'll find comfort in acknowledging how shitty this world is  or maybe it's a waste of time. I welcome either of those. 

Also, I'm not proofreading this crap. Enjoy.