Chapter 3

It's the next day and everyone is up, but Alexia is still exhausted. They arrived late and barely got enough sleep since Jordan woke them up early to start partying. We all walk downstairs and order breakfast. When the chef comes to take our orders, we all say orange juice and breakfast buffet. Jordan tells her to also bring three shots of tequila, and I look at him like he's crazy.

"Have you lost your damn mind? It's 9am," I say.

"Yeah, Jordan. Why the hell?" girls shout. "We are here to live it up and have fun. Alcohol is involved, so we are starting the day right. Remember my rules," he says.

"Bitch, you are trying to end up twerking on top of every surface like the last vacation we took," Victoria says, laughing. "That sounds like a plan, and I can't wait. I looked like a bad bitch last vacation and got all the hoes, so round 2 sounds great. You all need to catch up," he laughs.

"You need to slow the fuck down," I think to myself. The lady comes and hands us our shots. "Alright, to my favorite drink. Up and party hard. Love you," he says.

The conversation ends, and they all start partying, twerking in the pool, and drinking shots of tequila.

After a few hours, Victoria and I are lying on chairs with an umbrella above us. I look at Victoria as she points out which guys are her type and which ones are not.

"I just checked my watch, and we've been sitting here for four hours, and I'm still not sober. I can't keep up with Jordan," I say.

"I just saw him when I went for a dip an hour ago, and not only was he still going, but he had this fine-ass man that kept talking to him. You should've seen him. I can't lie; he's definitely living it up. Bestie, I don't think anyone can keep up with Jordy," she laughs.

"True, girly. So which guy are you most interested in? I've seen the number of numbers you've gotten. Girl, you ain't slick," I tease.

"Eh, I don't know. Maybe if I keep drinking, but I want something different, you know? And these guys seem like the ones we find back home. If I travel out of the country, I want someone I don't see often. You get me? And what about you? According to Jordy, we're both supposed to be dicked down properly," she laughs.

"Girl, I mean, has it been years? Yes. But I don't know. I'm kind of scared, you know? I'm not out there like Jordy or you, but I'm not going to lie to you, sis. I don't know if it's the insane amounts of liquor in my system, but I would really like to, honestly," I admit.

"Ah, bitch, I'm so proud of you, okay? How about we go change and go to the club and try to find what we're looking for?" Victoria suggests.

"Okay, I'll text Jordan just so he knows, but he's probably on fucking round two if not more," I laugh, and she nods, agreeing.

We spend the next hour getting ready, and I'm deciding what to wear when But Victoria finishes modeling another outfit for me. When the door busts open, Jordan comes in yelling and strutting as usual. We both look at him with our arms crossed.

"Talk about abandoning us, Jordan. I hope the dick was worth it," I say.

"Oh honey, he was scrumptious, but you know I wouldn't abandon my favorites for no reason. And I'm glad you guys are dressed, but you should go back inside and pack a bag for three days," he says, laughing.

"What the hell are you talking about? I thought we were staying here for five days. Are you that drunk, or dickmatized? You forgot?" Victoria laughs.

"No, you both know I would never fall in love in general, so forget a vacation. And no, I'm not talking about going home. What we're doing is staying three nights on a yacht, and I got y'all invited too," he says.

"What the fuck? Where did you meet rich people?" I ask.

"Well, my boo thing for the moment and I had a great day, and at the end of the night, he didn't want to let me go. So he decided to invite me on the yacht, and I said I couldn't leave my girls alone anymore. And he said, 'Bring y'all over, and don't worry, others will be on the yacht, so everyone will be entertained.' So, let's go. We don't want to be late. Y'all already look good, and I just need five minutes tops," he says.

"We were going to the club," I say.

"But I guess a yacht is better. We've never been on one," Victoria says.

"So, are we all down?" he asks.

"Yeah, but you still aren't forgiven for ditching us. Until I see that yacht and you are totally in love with this man, I can't wait to see how good-looking he is for my brother," I say.

"Oh baby, he may be in love because you know I got it, but man, is he delicious. And I'm in shock because I usually don't do white men, but he's got sauce, and he handled me quite well," Jordan says.

"Okay, let's head out," we both say, laughing, and we run to the room to pack.

Sage walked onto the yacht and saw Cameron and Luke. She hugged them both and exclaimed, "I can't believe you got a yacht and invited my two best friends! You're throwing me a banger and I can't believe all the people who are going to be partying on this island!"

"We can't believe you invited randoms, but whatever, it's your birthday. Enjoy," Cameron said, laughing.

"So, who are you inviting? Do we know them?" Luke asked.

"No, you don't. You've never met them, but the guy's name is Jordan, and he's super cute and different. He came to Aruba with his sister and their best friend, and he didn't want to leave them, so I wanted more time with him," Sage explained.

Luke looks outside the window and spots three people heading their way.

"Well, it looks like you got your birthday wish, boy. Look, I see a guy making his way over with two women behind him. No way! Fuck yeah, let's get this party started, guys!" Sage says as he walks out to wave them down. Luke turns around to Cam and says, "Come on, babe, get up. Let's have fun and be nice."

"I'm always nice. I'm just tired. I didn't get any sleep last night," Cam responds.

"That's because you wouldn't stop with your attitude. How's your ass feeling, baby?" I tease Cam.

"Don't worry, I'm good. And don't worry, love. I'll get you back," Cameron says, and I turn and kiss him. "Always," I say and wink.

The door opens, and we turn to walk over to meet the others. "Alright guys, come in," we hear Sage say. The music starts and we hear a bunch of laughter, indicating the party is starting. We make our way over to the bar, grab a drink, and head to the private balcony while the yacht makes its way to the private island 45 minutes away. The time passes quickly and smoothly.

"Babe, if you want, you can go out there and hang out with the others," Cameron tells me.

"We're almost at the hotel on the island beach party. I'm sure we'll catch them then. I'm enjoying drinking and being with you," I say and kiss his lips.

The door then opens, and we both look, thinking it's Sage to tell us something, only to see a beautiful woman looking directly at us. I can't remember the last time someone left me speechless. It's been ages.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry. I thought this was the door to the bathroom," she says.

"It's alright. That's understandable. It's actually the first door before this one. I can take you," I say, getting up while I turn back to look at Cameron. His eyes go back and forth between me and her.

"Oh, okay. Thank you. There are a lot of doors in this place. I honestly didn't expect that in a yacht," she says, laughing.

"Yeah, it happens. Look, here it is, and it's free for you to use," I say.

"Thank you. I appreciate it. Have a good night," she says.

"You too," I say and walk back in to see Cameron standing up.

"So, what was that?" he asks, and I just look at him and sigh.