THE PHENOM

Hobie Brown Speaking

Ok ok, I know you want me to do this, but just remember, I don't take orders from you, just joking, let's have a laugh...

My name Hobie Brown, was bitten by a radioactive spider, fought against the corrupt government of Osborn, still fighting, would keep you updated on that, but at the moment I'm about to be kicked in the shins by two deadly spider men.

I back up a bit as they entered the room through the window, yeah, the burning building that Miles and that other guy escaped from. What can I say, they looked pretty bad, had to let them off the hook and face this on my own.

Alright, but you gotta know before I whack these two that I was in my own universe, holding a pop rock concert with Amanda when I was approached by some strange spider man, didn't get this name, told me spiders are in danger, blah blah blah...you get the gist, k, thought it was a riot so I decided to join this party, plus ain't no way I'm gonna let someone take out all the spiders, as I haven't met much other spiders yet, k.

Ninja spider was the first to pounce for me, I dodged the first strike, dodged under another and jumped back to dodge a fatal strike.

"Whoa whoa whoa, having a laugh here? Why attack, you know, your kind?." I knew he wasn't in control of his action, the real problem was the bloke behind that just stood there raising his hands like some kind of puppeteer, which he was.

Ninja spider sped up with a jump forward to strike me again, I jump over him of course, that's when I noticed it was a ploy, Nerve spider was in the air, inches away from punching my face, didn't know he was able to fight and puppeteer at the same time, a world class multitasker. The punch connected, I flew backwards, my back hitting the wall, but quickly rolled sideways in time to dodge a stab from the ninja. I back away from them.

"Oh that was close." I said still smiling, alright, let's have some fun, I raised up my guitar from behind a desk I had kept it when I entered. Even through the mask I saw the face of Nerve Spider rise in a manner that said "what's he doing?"

So I started playing rogue, click the link below to listen cause this was gonna push my momento in this fight

One, two, three.

Spider Ninja rushed forward for me, still playing I dodged the first strike, then jumped and kicked his head, all the while still rocking out. Nerve spider was next, predictable, as he jumped in mid air to meet me for another punch I twist in mid head smashing his head with the tip of my guitar, still rocking out.

It was an all out battle now, weaving, dodging, hitting while trying not to loose tempo, I'm an all out rocker you know and I was in the zone, but I also knew I couldn't hold two of them off for long and that answer came when I shift back from a near slice in half of Ninja Spider's blade and realized my strings had been sliced in half, maybe he was sick of the music, and I was just about to finish.

"Well" I said admiring Ninja boy's work. "I guess it's time to leave yeah, been a blast guys, let's do this again." I said then clicked the watch on my hand. I guess Nerve spider knew what I was about to do, they both rushed forward for me, but I sacrifice my guitar, I got lots back home so, I'm gonna miss you Lola. I press a secret button on my guitar as a portal opens behind me, then flung it towards them, I jumped back as it exploded before them, releasing a blast of webs. It caught them mid air and pushed them back. I flew into the portal and watched as it closed off, Nerve and Ninja boy still held in place on the ground.

"See ya." I salute

Minutes later I come out of a portal and immediately several spiders were about to jump me, spider people I mean

Minutes later I come out of a portal and immediately several spiders were about to jump me, spider people I mean. Three of them, one being a Little girl I thought to young to be involved but far out.

"Whoa whoa whoa." I said raising my hand.

"Wait!" I heard a familiar voice say. The Three give way and I see Miles Morales holding the shirt of another Spider man, the one that approached me in my universe, behind them was another spider he had told me about, Miguel O Hara, spider 2099.

"Yo."

Miles immediately left the shirt of the Superior Spider man as he liked to call himself. The kid rushed over to me, he was happy to see me, hehe, kids...

"You're ok!" He said.

"I try." I replied.

"Well well well, glad it worked out." The Superior Spider man said. Miles turned to look at him, I saw his face turn dark as he did, this kid must be something.

"What do you mean?" Miles asked.

That's where I interjected.

"Well, this bloke here gave me the call, said two spiders needed help, so I rushed over from what I was doing, came to join your party."

Next Chapter: Morlun's Endgame