viii

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆ 
꧁ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ ɢᴜᴍ

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆ ꧁ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ ɢᴜᴍ

   "You're not doing it right, your form is bad!" 

   "You know, when you told me we were going golfing, I didn't think you'd be screaming at me the entire time." Nala stood straight from her position. 

   Jeremiah walked over with his own club. "It's not my fault you suck at this. Your form's bad and it's making you look like you have a turtle shell." 

   "Take that back!" Nala raced over and jumped on his back as Jeremiah tried to fight her off. Their laughter could probably be heard from miles away. 

   When he finally got her off, they were only inches apart. 

   "You're like the epitome of serotonin, you know that? You manage to make me so happy, even when I can't be." 

   Jeremiah smiled down at her, faces inches apart. "And you're like my real-life superhero." He brushes a few curls behind her ear. "You always save the day." 

   "What're you thinking about?" 

   Nala lay on her back, staring at the clouds above. The sky was dim and gloomy, kind of like how things had become the last few days. Things had become dull, didn't really feel the same anymore.

   "Jeremiah." She hadn't said his name up until that point. It was hard to. Before, she loved the sound of his name rolling off of her tongue, but now... It's not that she didn't anymore, it was just the fact that there was so much distance between the love of it and her hate to hear herself say it.