Major information!!!

Okay so I've been in the process of updating a new chapter for this book...but with having terrible writers block and the will to not continue (if it isn't obvious about what I'm saying) I won't be continuing this book...I'm sorry and I'll give you a few reasons why this book will be discontinued.

1. My time management is literally all over the place...I'm gonna structure a way for me to update (I just hinted to you about something) this book from now on.

2. I need to reconstruct my ideas and organization.

3. I'm not getting many views and I understand it's only been up for 1-2 months but I feel it's not being read, because the story line doesn't make sense.

Soooo I'm hoping you got my hint....I will be keeping major characters in this book and MAYBE some minor events, BUT the storyline is what will be changed...I'm thinking about what I want to change it to, but I'm not sure as of right now...but I'm 100% open to ideas, you can pm me if you do have ideas, questions, comments or concerns. Thank you!

Date where this book will be under editorial/reconstruction: 6/12/15 (this Friday)

Date where the new and improved book will be presented: 6/15/15 (next Monday)

Thank you for even reading this book it truly means a lot! I hope I'll be able to make this book A LOT better soon! Thank you for all your support!