-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴[𝘀]; 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝘂𝗻-𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝗹.

(𝗔/𝗡; 𝗜 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗽𝗮 𝗱𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝘇 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺. 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗽𝗮, 𝘀𝗼 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 ItsJustDawn . 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗠𝗖'𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗕𝗧𝗪, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 "𝗬/𝗡" 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗜𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗹.)

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey, can you hear me.?"

The boy opened his eyes, wincing to the lighting that wasn't adjusting well to his face. In front of him were two boys, who were towering over him.

"Are you okay?"

The half-conscious boy blinked, not having the strength to respond.

"You seem pretty out of it. To be honest, I'm also.. No, everyone else feels the same way too. Since we suddenly got put into this weird situation.."

The boy speaking had light-grey eyes, and pale skin, with messy white hair that lengthened all the way to his shoulders.

.......

....

...

"Hey, are you even listening?" The other boy asked, raising an eyebrow. He had [whatever description you want :p be humble tho .]

"Leave me alone.." The boy muttered in annoyance, standing up and dusting his clothes. He had light green eyes, and spike-ish brown hair, with an ahoge to top it all of.

"There's no way I could leave someone alone when they look that pale." The white haired boy butted in, staring in concern.

"Heh.. Look who's talking." The boy next to him remarked, silencing himself when he had received a long stare.

"Sorry.."

.......

....