chapter 3

~one year ago~

He grabbed my waist pulling me closer for a kiss, my cheeks flushed, but the need for his lips to be on mine, the cravenness of his touch, I was so much overwhelmed to deny that one.

But the place was a bit crowded, a club was never on the list of the places I wanna have my first kiss with a guy in.

But when you're just in the moment, you can't control yourself anymore so I went for it.

Our lips collided, I felt stares in our direction, but I was in so much pleasure to care, butterflies danced in my stomach, his hand trained from my waist to my breast, feeling my skin all the way up, it started as a soft kiss, now I can feel his tongue asking for permission to get inside my mouth, my hands trailing all the way up his hair, pushing him closer to me.

He tasted like mint and cigarettes, a good combination, made me want more than just a kiss, but we can't stay here any longer.

"My house ain't far, I can drive us" he whispered.

Anything that will keep me closer to him

~back to reality~

"Here's your marks, and I can say that I'm so disappointed, I didn't expect sush low scores, in my whole 30 years of teaching I've never seen like these failures"

A name

An other name

Names

A lot of names

My name

My name again

"Don't want your mark or what?"

"I...I do"

62/100

I don't know how I should feel about it

His name

"Well, I wasn't expecting much from your behalf anyway, 40"

He didn't show any reaction, eh he's used to get those marks, but me, failing a maths exam, an important exam like that wasn't something that I can ignore.

I wanna cry, and cry, and cry, and apologize to myself, she deserves someone better than me.

"You can leave now"

On my way out, someone grabbed my arm.

"You're heading home"he was smiling, I love his smile but..

"Yea"not breaking eye contact

"Cool let me walk you home then"

"No, I'm good"

What if

What if the girl I saw him with was his girlfriend? how will I feel if my boyfriend walked another girl home? That wasn't an option

He's fucked

How can he ask me that after I saw him with an other girl? Who th does he think himself is?

I was so mad, thoughts fighting in my head, when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry"

I raised my eyes, it's his friend, one of his closest friends, we've never talked, but we both know each other.

He hasn't responded and simply left, probably he's meeting up with his friend.

It's not like he's gonna go home alone if I refused to go with him.

Fuck him

And here's where I'm gonna see two strangers making out in public

Weirdos

And then it hit me

"Th is she doing?"

My sister, one of the strangers was my sister.