2- Trust No One

It was a quiet night as everyone in the house was off to sleep. Laney sneakily walks over to her desk and takes another tape from her drawer. She smiles, as she paints '2' with blue nail polish. She sighs, hooking up the old radio. She at least wanted to hear some music while she was making these tapes.

"Hey, guys. If you made it this far, it's tape 2. Now things in my life always go from good to worse and this was no exception. My parents are off doing a mission on god knows where and we haven't gotten any confirmation from my parents or the agents that sent my parents, not even Oynx and he would always give us confirmation. I'm still praying to get results back but it always felt like a dead end, just like today." She laughed. "I thought I was going to lose the most important thing in the world and felt like another was going to end. So, relax, sit back, and do whatever you need to do. This is tape 2, and remember everything is not what it seems."

She sighs, stopping the tape. What was going through her mind today? A knock suddenly appears at her door.

"Come on." She says sliding everything away.

"We need to talk," Phoenix said poking his head in. Laney sighs, nodding, gesturing him into her room. All that was left were some blueprints of nail polish on the table.

 All that was left were some blueprints of nail polish on the table

❝𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛. 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦, 𝑖𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛. 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛. 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.❞

❞