§ THIRTEEN § part two

A/N; if you haven't read chapter 12 or chapter 13 part one, make sure you do so.

-

MALAISA ELONIE BROOKS

FIFTEEN YEARS OLD

SEPTEMBER 10 2022

[ monday ]

-

MALAISA BEGAN TO grow irritated as notti kept trying to be affectionate with her. they were currently about to enter the amusement park that just opened up the week before in their city and as promised he was driving to their destination, not letting a minor situation ruin their night.

the drive there, she kept her head rested against the window. notti snapping at her kept replaying in her head, he never yelled at her and was serious, but he actually looked upset with her. the feeling it caused in her heart made her stomach churn and her brain worry cause now it was settling that the feelings she had towards him were far more real than she thought.

ever since they finally arrived to the park , niggas was tryna be all clingy , touchy and saying sweet shit that wasn't even making her stomach flutter anymore. the shit was starting to piss her off for real cause letting time pass over and testing the waters to see a person's mood was not a fucking apology.

it was the same thing she used to watch her dad do to her mom, knowing good and well the words "i'm sorry" would go a long fucking way if actually used. and she was getting even more hot, cause nigga was acting like apologizing was foreign to him. nigga dead ass has experience with the shit , so she didn't know what made tonight so different.

now, the two were currently parked near the entrance gate and standing next to the car. she was trying to gain composure, but now she felt notti was just playing with her, and one thing she wasn't for right now, was the fucking games, not to mothafucking night.

"yo ethan bruh."she snatched her arm out his hold. "stop fucking touching me. yo ass already lucky i'm even at this bitch." she spoke stern keeping her hand raised.

"baby stopp, i just wanna hold youu." he saddened his face as he pulled her closer to him by her arms and she turned her face.

"ethan fucking move it's already hot and you suffocating me nigga i can't breathe." she mugged tugging out his grip.

"mmcht use yo inhaler then nigga, how you do track and can't breathe?" he playfully mugged her hiking his pants up as he sized her up and squared up pretending to hit her.