His wolf

"Hey YMI why just not focus on fics that people want you to continue instead of just flicking everyone off and starting up some new crazy shit?"

Well. Because I can.

And I have this kind of hate love for Ruki that I can't really explain (yes I can actually he's so freaking hot I can't even gawd what the fuck) and I JUST NEEDED THIS TO EXIST for the poor suckers who are just as confused by this (magical) asshole as I am.

ENJOY.//YMI

(Also: I will explain the plot a lot more if you want a continuation. But yeah...Werewolves.)
_______________________

The ground shock as the two enormous bodies collided. Jaws snapping. Skin ripped open. Flesh torn away from the bones. The two wolves fighting standing on their hind legs.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Said Yuma, he must have run out to look at the spectacle as the rest of the vampire students. There was a spell keeping the humans from realizing what was going on. As well as isolating the loud roaring and growling from the world outside the school.

"She's fighting" said Ruki, watching closely as the gray wold forced the white on back, doing some serious damage to the white ones head. The ground shook again as the white wolf fell backwards, the small grey female snarled and stalked around him.

She was smaller than most shifters, he knew that. But she always made him proud. She would always win.

As the white wolf stood up once again, she walked towards the students in front of the school. Walking along them, she stops and turns to the intruder again, shielding the students, protecting them. Ruki is so close to her he could tilt forward and feel her soft fur on his face. But he doesn't. He's aware of how the others are looking at him. He's the only one who can control this beast. His beast.

When Ruki wakes up from his sudden day dreaming the white wolf is gone, and the gray female is standing in front of him. Her tongue hanging out and blood dripping down at the ground.

"Good girl" he says, turning around to go back to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I saw you today! You're a real fighter aren't ya?!" Said Kou, hugging you from behind, smiling and laughing.

"Thank you Kou, but this really wasn't that much of a fight" you answered.

"Aren't we getting a little cocky?" You could feel his scent even before he entered the room. Ruki.

"I was there" he walks up to you, looking slightly down at you.

"You were bleeding". A small smile creeps up on his lips. You freeze for a couple seconds. Taking in all subtle hints that humans can't read. His pupils dilated when your eyes met. His puffing up his chest, only so much it's barely noticeable. Your thoughts shatters when you feel his hand oh so gently grasping yours.

"I don't like seeing my loyal watchdog getting hurt~" he says, leaning in to your ear.

"Oh my god you two get a room!" Says Yuma, with his feet resting on the dinner table. Ruki looks at his from the corner of his eye. Once again, those subtle signals. It's a threat. Yuma blinks, moves his head slightly backwards. It's impressive. Without letting go of your hand he talks lower, his lips gracing your ear.

"You must be tired, go to bed. Wait for me", his words as the same effect on you as a shot of adrenaline. Your eyes widen, you breathing hitches and a slight blush spreads over your cheeks. He doesn't notice, it's another part of him that notices your signals. The same part of him that in a split second responds. You feel his pulse beat up, just by holding his hand. His breath hitching just a tiny bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey" you feel a smooth hand against your cheek. A smooth voice echoes through your sleepy mind.

"Did you fall asleep? Even though you were clearly yearning so much for me before", his hand travels down to your throat. He's sitting on the side of the bed. His bed. You've snuck in here before, it's a routine, really. If you've been fighting about something he usually leaves you alone for a while, letting you calm down. But eventually he'd come to get you. He misses you, really. He doesn't say it, but he carries you back to his room. He holds you head to his chest, keeping you close.

"You're overestimating yourself" you say and sit up, looking deep into his eyes.

"Oh, I don't think I do" Ruki says and suddenly his hand strokes in between your legs, making you gasp. You grab his wrist, and grinds slightly against his hand, now caressing you a little stronger.

"The bed, does it smell like me?" He says, out of the blue. But you can barely nod and does your best to hold your moans in. It's scary, how your body has learnt to respond to him. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"Ruki" you moan between your breaths, as he continues to kiss down your neck. You hear him draw a breath, preparing to bite down. So you quickly starts to rub his crotch, biting his ear and hearing a heavy moan escape his lips.

"Livestock, are you trying to distract me?" Ruki says between ragged breaths.

"I would never" you say and kiss along his jawline, unzipping his pants and feels him through the fabric of his boxers.

"Your eager" he says and pulls of your pants and underwear before continuing to whisper into your ear.

"But you did good today, so you can see this as your reward" he says. You push his pants down, proceeding to unbutton his shirt. When you're done he quickly shrugs it of and pulls your t-shirt of. Instead of unhooking your bra he just breaks it. Mumbling something irritated against your skin as he kisses you all over.

"Ruki" you mumble and tugs at his briefs, looking into his cloudy eyes.

"Y/N" he groans back and lifts your legs up, wrapping them around his waist.

"Y/N" he says again as you wrap your arms around his back, feeling him slowly push into you. There is no real pain, only a stretching kind of unpleasant feeling, making you squirm. Soon he picks up his pace, a warmth building up inside your body.

Without pulling out he lifts you up, placing you on top of him. You know what to do. His eyes are half closed as he holds your waist while you can feel your body become hotter and hotter.

"Ruki" you whisper, feeling his abdominal muscles work under your hands.

"It's good Y/N" he says and thrusts into you.

"It's really good" he says and pulls himself up, his deep grey eyes pushing you over the edge. As he holds you close to him and feel you tighten around him he releases inside of you, moaning you name.

He slowly lays down again, you lay on his chest desperately trying to catch your breath. He wraps his arms around your shaking body, kissing your head and pulling the covers over your bodies.

"You're mine" he says and breaths in the smell of your hair.

"I'm yours" you whisper, as you drift into sleep.