33

After Adonis and Aden left I check in on my sons as they were doing their homework.

"Morning."

"Morning." My sons says before Sammy gets up and hugs me.

"Mom can we go on a hike if we finish up our homework and schoolwork early?" Sammy asks.

I look at all my sons.

"Yes, but at least two adults."

They smile and fist pump.

"If you need anything I am going to get ready for the day."

They nod and get back to it.

An hour later I am ready and I walk to the school room.

"We are done mom." Abe says.

I look over it and nod.

"Who is taking you?"

"Dad, Edward, and Dimitri." Abe says.

Just like that Alessandro shows up and looks at me up Ana's down.

"You are taking my sons on a hike?"

"Yes." Alessandro says.

"Can we talk in the other room then?"

He nods and we walk to the entertainment room, but Liam, Abigail, and the rest of my men are in there.

"Let's talk outside."

We walked outside and it felt refreshing as the chilly air cools me down.

"What did you want to talk about." Alessandro asks.

"About that kiss in the kitchen and about the hike."

"What you think it was a mistake as you clearly got aroused while it is not our turn?" Alessandro asks.

"That kiss was not a mistake as I love you. It was a choice as I was trying to end the tension which made it worse. Yes I was aroused as it has been over six years since I had you sexually. All those times you jerked off and I could hear made we want you more and I was pissed at it. That is what the aroused kissing and almost jumping your bones was caused by."

Alessandro chuckles.

"I missed that, but it is not funny Alessandro."

"Yes it is love as you proved I affect you as much as you affect me. You think I was just jerking off, but what you don't know is I was jerking off thinking of you and fucking your pussy over and over again. I even had to hand wash my pillows as I used them to help enhance the effect." Alessandro says.

"See that is why I like the whole sharing me thing as non of my men got blue balls and waisted their sperm."

"Oh so it was not that you got fucked many times over and over again making you our cumming fountain?" Alessandro asks.

"That was just a bonus."

Alessandro chuckles and looks at my lips.

"I know you were mad I did not choose you, but if that kiss did not prove how much I love and want you. Then I do not know how to prove it and make it up to you. "

"I know you do love, it is just hard not to have you while also knowing that they are getting what I want." Alessandro says.

"I promise after Adonis it is your turn and I will make the waiting worth it."

"Mmm can't wait to have you to myself moaning only for me....."

"Ew Dad!" Abe says opening the door.

"Well you know to not open doors if someone is behind them." Alessandro says.

"Alessandro!"

I slap his arm and he looks at me.

"Abe please wait for your dad in the entertainment room."

He looks between us and does as told.

"He is a normal boy Alessandro and will open the front door."

Alessandro pulls me agains his body.

"I know, but he need to know not just our bedroom can not be open without checking." Alessandro says.

I shake my head at him and he places a kid on my cheek before we head inside and they leave for their hike. 

I have been keeping myself busy by cleaning the house. I only stop when my sons are back from their hike.

"Mmm my love I don't know if I can wait about 4 years to have you moaning my name while I am making love to you doggy style." Alessandro says getting behind me pushing his groin on my ass.

I stand up immediately from getting the laundry and Alessandro pins me between him the dryer. He kisses my lips as he grips my ass and spanks it hard. I try to keep in mind it is not our turn and I would have lost that internal battle if it was not for our son.

"Mom! Dad! Ew!" Abe says.

Alessandro backs up and rubs his face down in frustration.

"What did you need Abe?" Alessandro asks clearly annoyed he keeps getting interrupted, but loves our son.

"I needed mom." Abe says looking between us.

"Okay."

I get on my tippy toes and place a kiss on Alessandro's cheek before following Abe. I knew Alessandro wanted me to stay and I knew he now has a worse case of blue balls, but it is not our turn.

As we entered the kitchen Abe hands me a jar of jelly I made.

"I could not open it." Abe says.

"Abe why are you lying to me. I am your mother and I have seen you open these jars multiple times."

"Fine I just did not want you and Adonis to fight anymore. I know dad is dad and he has his reasons, but I also know if I was Aden I would feel torn too." Abe says.

I pull Abe in for a hug and he hugs me back.

He is seven, but is very smart and in tuned with everything.

"I am sorry Abe, I know you are looking out for your brother and I am proud you are. Just next time do not lie to me that you need me as I was worried. Just tell me you need to speak to me or something like that."

"Okay mom." Abe says and I kiss the top of his head.