New feelings

・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'new feeling'*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・

TANJIRO KAMADOYou tanjiro and his friends were walking down a path

TANJIRO KAMADO
You tanjiro and his friends were walking down a path. The one with a boar mask was yelling and screaming tanjiro for a rematch. Tanjiro we sternly talking back to him and introducing him. The boar introduced him as Inosuke Hashibara. After he kept on pronouncing Tanjiros name over and over again yelling at him for another fight. You giggles at Inosuke. Tanjiro looked over to you. His cheeks slightly red. Your laughed made his heart flutter with excitement. He wasn't used to this. Then an annoying voice yelled. It was the blonde who was yelling for everyone to shut and be quiet. The red on Tanjiro's cheeks disappeared and went back to both of the other men.

ZENITSU AGATSUMA You were in your kitchen cooking something for the boy you brought yo your house

ZENITSU AGATSUMA
You were in your kitchen cooking something for the boy you brought yo your house. He did introduced him his name was Zenitsu Agatsuma. He did make you flush with his words like "please be my wife!" Or "your so beautiful. You should really be my wife." You felt your cheeks reden at the thought of the words he said. You heard the boy walk in. You turned around and fought that he was now running towards you with arms opened.

"PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK OUT THERE. I WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVER AND LIVE WITH YOU!" He yelled and tackled you to the ground. This making you more flustered by the second.