THEIR CONFESSION

˚✧₊⁎THEIR CONFESSION⁎⁺˳✧༚

TANJIRO KAMADOYou were walking along a path in your favorite kimono it was F/C with pink flowers from the bottom going to your chest and a lace rode going over it the same girl and the same pattern with the kimono

TANJIRO KAMADO
You were walking along a path in your favorite kimono it was F/C with pink flowers from the bottom going to your chest and a lace rode going over it the same girl and the same pattern with the kimono. You were meeting up with Tanjiro for a picnic. The path lead to a cherry blossom tree and a Tanjiro waiting for you. He had on just a plain black kimono and his haori jacket. He saw you and his face immediately went from normal to a blushing mess. You went up to him. This definitely made him even more flustered.

"Tanjiro is there something wrong? Your whole face is really red." You said putting your hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"N-nothings wrong everything is just f-fine." He said waving you away.

"Okay, I'm just worried about you." You said while sitting down.

"Oh I'm sorry but, I do appreciate you worrying about me L/N. You know you sort of remind me of my mother. She would always try to make sure I was alway heathy and clean." He said while smiling and remembering his mother

You smiled back at him. "I wish I could meet her. She sounds like a mother I would absolutely love." You said while taking a mochi and eating it.

Tanjiro smiled at you and blushed but not like crazy this time.

"Y/N?" You looked up at Tanjiro.

"Yes Tanjiro?" You ask.

"I have a confession to make. Y/N I really like you. You are the most sweetest funniest and beautiful girl I have ever met and I would love it if you would be my girlfriend." He said

This took you by surprise. Now you were a blushing mess. You calmed down and looked at him.

"Tanjiro. I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" You squealed tackling him into a hug. Both of you falling to the ground. You both looked at each other and you both shared a kiss.