YOUR ANNIVERSARY

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro told you that he has something planned for you guy's anniversary. You were getting ready for whatever he had for you. You were very excited because you knew how sweet he was. Thats one of the reasons why you loved him. You then heard a knock at your door. You walked over to the door to answer it. When you opened it you saw Tanjiro standing there with a bouquet of pink roses. You gasped. He handed you the bouquet of roses.

"Happy anniversary love." He spoke.

You loved the roses that he gave you. "Thank you, Tanjiro and happy anniversary, to you to."

He then grabbed your wrist and lead you outside. You walked down a path. You wanted to ask where you two were going but, you still wanted to be surprised. He then stopped and went behind you to cover your eyes.

You giggled when his hands covered your eyes. ''Tanjiro what are you doing?" You asked.

"Just wait.'' He whispered in your ear.

You both then started to walk up a hill? Thank God that he was good at guiding you. If he wasn't you would for sure have already tripped.

''Are we there yet?'' You asked out of excitement.

He giggled. "No, love not yet but close."

You both walked a little further until you felt Tanjiro stop.

"Okay, you can look now.'' He spoke.

You opened your eyes. It was so beautiful. He led you to the place that he confessed to you. The tree was still as beautiful as it was as that day. You both walked closer to it. A couple of blossoms fell into your beautiful hair. You heard him giggle and take that blossoms out of your hair.

"I love you Y/N I still can't believe that I have you as mine and I hope I will forever be yours." He spoke in the soft voice you loved.

You kissed him. "I will always love you Tanjiro and

 "I will always love you Tanjiro and

ZENITSU AGATSUMA

You were walking down a small down the street to get back your house so you can cook something special for you a Zenitsu's Anniversary. You are so happy you both have lasted a year now. You opened your door. You sat everything down on the table so you could start cooking soon. You knew what time he got home and wasn't soon but, what you were making would take a long to cook. You started to boil some water. You went to the table to grab the eel that you bought from the market and put it in the boiling water and started to prepare he rest.