Chapter 2

Its been 5 hours, 5 hours being carried by the giant mutant bat 201 feet in the air. Max is now asleep, until, he felt sticks, grass, mud, and stones. he woke up since it was so unconfutable, he looked around, it looked like a huge birds nest, as big as a mansion! there were 3 egg's that were like 50x bigger him, basically everything around him was way bigger than its supposed to be. the mutant bat checks the eggs, then flies away, Max gets up and tries to climb the nest to get out, he cuts his hand on something sharp and falls next to one of the eggs. the egg cracks a little, Max gets up and screams in anger, the crack on the egg gets bigger, and bigger, Max realized this, "wooaaahh... is that thing gonna hatch?!" Max said as he backed up, the crack slowly cracked up the egg, until it stopped, Max took a sigh of relief. For a hot moment, Max thought he was safe, a giant mutant baby bat hand wing thingy came out of the egg! max gasped and backed up to the wall of the nest, the baby bat hand was feeling around for something, it probably heard him. max tried to climb the nest again, but he fell, the 2 other eggs were starting to crack, they were all hatching! one of them got its head out, it was screeching at max, he was horrified "what. the. heck..." he whispered, they were starting to get out of the eggs, and Max was getting more stressed, he tried to climb the nest again, and he made it out. he was on a GIANORMUS tree, fitting, he turned around to see that all the mutant bat baby's have fully hatched and were slowly limping towards him, he backed up some more, "oh, they are way more slow than i thought they would be". But, they started to get faster, and faster, to the point where they were basically running, so max turned around and ran down the giant tree branch, he looked down and saw a lumber building, BAM! as he was looking down he ran into a branch that was going up, he fell down off the tree, and fell into the chimney of the lumber place, thankfully the fire under it wasn't lit, he crawled out the fire place, or, I think it was a stove? I don't know but he got out of it, he  got up and looked around, the whole place was controlled by robots, "well, I guess I'm safe no-" he got cut off by the baby bats falling into the ceiling! "WHAT" the bats started to crawl after him, he ran, again, and as he was running he came up with a plan, kinda, he jumped on to the conveyor belt and so did the baby bats, keep in mind that the machines were still going, Max was so freaked out that he forgot about this. he was looking behind him, and when he looked back Infront of him, there was tons of spinning spikes going up and down, he screamed in fear and looked around, he saw one of the robots, and got up and jumped on the robots head and bounced off that to jump onto of the machine and jumped back off onto the conveyor belt, and turned around, one of the mutant baby bats ran into the machine trying to get max, and got half its face shredded off, it fell down off the conveyor belt, and the other 2 stopped and looked at the dead bat, Max was stunned, but Shaked it off and started to run again, he wondered if he could survive, or even be brave enough to kill the other ones off.